Ghost of Tsushima - July 17th

Soldato
I feel like I've plateaued with the game at the minute. Absolutely hammered it the first week, 3-4 hours a night. Completed Act 1. Moved into the middle area, then went back and 100% the lower region.

Now I feel like I've lost the momentum of the main story and don't really have a desire to get back into it just yet. It's been over a week since I had a decent session on it.

Soldato
Sounds like you’re missing a quest that rewards a technique point? Like a Mongol camp or something?

There's extra stuff to do, but nowhere for the points to go.
The circle of points is completely full and cannot fill more after you achieve "Ghost of Tsushima"
Still, maybe a major quest will directly add some points to my total.... fingers crossed.

Soldato
The circle of points is completely full and cannot fill more after you achieve "Ghost of Tsushima"
Still, maybe a major quest will directly add some points to my total.... fingers crossed.

It will, some quests reward a point regardless of what your level is doing.

Soldato
I feel like I've plateaued with the game at the minute. Absolutely hammered it the first week, 3-4 hours a night. Completed Act 1. Moved into the middle area, then went back and 100% the lower region.

Now I feel like I've lost the momentum of the main story and don't really have a desire to get back into it just yet. It's been over a week since I had a decent session on it.

This was me as well, after I cleared most of the bottom of map I got a bit tired of the game, but I decided to plough on with the main story and its really picked up mid way into act 2, I'm in act 3 now, so guess not much more of the story left.

Soldato
Yeah that’s what I mean. There are quests that don’t add to legend, they give you a full point directly for completing them.

Associate
Just finished this. Was good for the most part, a little too long for my liking. Got tired of the side quests quite early on, a bit too Assasin's Creed.

A 7/10 from me. Now, back to The Last of Us Part 2, see if I can get that one finished!

Soldato
Phew... Finally finished it.

Great fun was had.
I was kinda worried that I was gonna get burned out with the sheer amount of things to do before I completed the story, but I just kept on going.
Still having fun now defeating my enemies and purging the final Mongol invaders from my land as LOINCLOTH MAN !! Defender of the frozen wilds.
8/10 :)

gggg.jpg

Soldato
Ghost of Tsushima: Legends coming to PS4 Fall 2020

Introducing Ghost of Tsushima: Legends, a new cooperative multiplayer* experience inspired by Japanese folk tales and mythology. Choose from one of four classes -- Samurai, Hunter, Ronin, or Assassin – and play with friends or via online matchmaking in a series of two-player story missions or four-player wave-based survival missions.

*Internet and PlayStation®Plus required to download/play Legends Mode. PS Plus is a paid-for ongoing subscription with a recurring fee charged automatically at the frequency chosen by the consumer at purchase until cancelled.

Ghost of Tsushima: Legends will be available as a free download for Ghost of Tsushima owners in Fall 2020.

Nice Surprise tbh

Soldato
I have just played it through and finished it. What a great game. Thought the story was excellent, the setting and the visuals were truly epic and the fights were fantastic. I really loved the duels they were so cinematic and loved learning the patterns of the enemies. Right up there with my top 5 games of the generation possibly top 3.

Soldato
Gave up about halfway through act 2 and watched the ending online, just got so repetitive despite the gorgeous visuals/setting. I found the main story pretty decent (although Jin's voice actor made him seem such a dull person) and enjoyed the main side character quests but the fox shrines, hot springs, crossroads, etc wore out their welcome very quickly. The duel cinematic was cool the first few times but was overused.

7/10 would be about right for me, cinematically it's incredible but from a gameplay perspective it was barely average and the AI was so predictable it felt like it could have come from the previous generation.

Associate
Finished this last night. Thoroughly enjoyed it throughout!

A beautiful game that was somewhat hindered by the hardware I had to run it on at times, which is a shame because some of the visuals are stunning - running through fields and tall grass is something to behold.

Associate
Got it from a mate the other day, have been playing it since most nights. At some points it's a bit predictable and samey, but it's just about enough to keep me entertained for now!

Back
Top Bottom