Anglia Project

Soldato
OP
You're getting a little more comfortable each video and great work on the car, nice to see how you're solving each problem. Should be a peach when it's back running again :)

It is starting to get a bit easier to talk to camera! Will take quite a while more to get fully comfortable, but I'm trying!

My mic is still playing up, so I'm paranoid about checking to make sure it's being picked up - I know I need to try to stop looking at the screen so much though!

Subscribed :D

Thank you! :D

Soldato
OP
Episode 11 of Garry's Garage is live! I didn't realise at the time that this was the start of quite a large rabbit hole I have led myself down!

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Watched it the other day. You need some ratched spanners for the handbrake shoe retainer thingy but that's a big access hole you had to chop and then another in the bulkhead :D

Those pedals look like a nice bit of kit, be interested to know if they change the feel of how the car drives just from being nicer fitting.

Soldato
OP
Yes, a nice big ratchet spanner would have been much better for that task! However, now they're on... I'm planning on NEVAR taking them off again! (Famous last words....)

Spoilers (as I've managed to get a couple of episodes pre-recorded), but yes, they will change the driving feel - the pivot point will be in a different place, and it does change the driving position and where my feet & legs will sit.

Soldato
OP
In episode 12 of Garry's Garage, I get my Wilwood pedals installed and mounted nice and securely.

I apologise for the poor audio quality in parts of the video.

Soldato
OP
Can we still have pictures? :p Your videos are good but... Pictures make it easy to pop in and keep track of progress :D

Nice work! Looks great so far!
I won't be offended if you skip through the video, or play it on 2x speed! ;)

I'll maybe try to do a bit of a summary/progress update every now and then!

But, for now, here's another episode!

In episode 15, I finish up the bulkhead metalwork, and move the fuel tank into its new location.

Soldato
OP
I've not forgotten about a summary update, just not had the time to do so yet! It's taken me 4 days since releasing this video to copy & paste the link!

In episode 16, the fuel and braking systems get mostly completed.

Soldato
OP
In episodes 18 and 19, I begin to tackle the wiring (again)! It's quite a daunting task, and I've already had a couple of attempts at it over the years, so was very messy!

Back
Top Bottom