No Signal & CPU light.

Associate
OP
What motherboard do you have. It may be worth checking the debug LEDs if you have them
MSIMAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI (AMD AM4) DDR4 X570 ATX Motherboard
Socket AM4, X570 Chipset,Supports 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™, 4x DDR4, PCIe x16 4.0, 6x SATA 6Gb/s connectors, 2x USB 3.2 Gen1 connectors, 2x PCIE Gen4 M.2 Slot, WIFI 6, Bluetooth v5

When He restarted it a few time’s the VGA light was on also and GFX card fans or MB fan was both not working.

Associate
Mine is currently on route to OCUK for the exact same issue. But resetting the CMOS had no effect. Luckily the CPU also being checked at same time. Hopefully get an update on RMA over weekend, was nice be told testing still happens on Sat/Sundays and also DPD have a sunday night pick up

Soldato
The only thing I'd add, and probably no the source of your issues, is I would use 2 different cables from the PSU to GPU. You have one that is daisy-chained to both power inputs to the GPU, with power hungry GPU's this is not a good idea and it's best to keep the current down in the cables and use 2 separate cables one for each 8-pin.

I'd also update the bios, if you can, as you are having issues as it stands.

Associate
OP
The only thing I'd add, and probably no the source of your issues, is I would use 2 different cables from the PSU to GPU. You have one that is daisy-chained to both power inputs to the GPU, with power hungry GPU's this is not a good idea and it's best to keep the current down in the cables and use 2 separate cables one for each 8-pin.

I'd also update the bios, if you can, as you are having issues as it stands.
Yeah my problem is solved was a CMOS error reset it and sorted it.

Associate
Soldato
Didn't know that thanks

great to hear...enjoy

what is your experience with the vii. I simply loved that design - such beauty.
Hot, not so hot if you can put up with fans on higher rpm which is noisy. I run mine at about 75-80c, too loud otherwise. I personally would not recommend over a 2070 super/2080, unless you find the rare thing at a good price.

Back
Top Bottom