** TIME TO RAZE HELL WITH THE noblechairs HERO DOOM EDITION **

OcUK Staff

Available for preorder today is the next collaboration between noblechairs and Bethesda - The noblechairs HERO DOOM Edition. Borne in the fires of hell Made under official license with Bethesda, the noblechairs HERO DOOM Edition features a suitably inspired DOOM design, with the mark of the DOOM Slayer on the front of the chair, and a pentagram design adorning the backrest, both of which are in blood red. The series tagline 'Rip and Tear' is inscribed on the lower back of the chair, and the iconic DOOM logo is printed on both sides of the backrest to boot. Underneath the attractive Black & Red design is the HERO frame, with adjustable lumbar support, a wide seat and back, memory foam headrest and all the premium ergonomics found on the noblechairs range.

Stock is due at the end of the month. An ideal companion to all budding DOOM Slayers! If it weren't for the fact we've already released the Fallout noblechairs HERO model, I'd be all over this! Preorder now.

noblechairs HERO Gaming Chair - DOOM Edition - Black/Red @ £379.99 inc VAT

Black and red colour scheme with demonic pentagram, classic DOOM logo on front and back, Mark of the DOOM Slayer on the front seating area, ergonomically optimised with lumbar support

Only £379.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Can i just ask a question about the Hero?

I first saw this as an ad on another site and everywhere else seems to have it rated as suitable for 150kg but all OC ads say 180kg. Is there some confusion here?

OcUK Staff
OP
Can i just ask a question about the Hero?

I first saw this as an ad on another site and everywhere else seems to have it rated as suitable for 150kg but all OC ads say 180kg. Is there some confusion here?

The gas lift is rated to 180kg, however we generally go with 150kg as a 'recommended' weight.

Back
Top Bottom