Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
What's that chair @firstborn, and how much? I too am also rocking a Markus but mine is only 5 years old :p
It's a Herman Miller Aeron remastered. If new then approx ~£900+. Even second-hand they're £600+.

A comparable, but budget, Herman Miller would be the Mirra/Mirra 2. Can be found for ~£300 second-hand. Or one of the older Aeron Classic's for about the same.

OcUK Staff
Nice dummy camera;)

Got a proper ring setup which I shall be installing soon, just step by step, garage floor next, then walls and will then get all the cameras sorted though am not really worried about theft is garage and cars are out of view.

That’s just the garage having a lot more done on house which is taking time as a lot of work.

Soldato
It's a Herman Miller Aeron remastered. If new then approx ~£900+. Even second-hand they're £600+.

A comparable, but budget, Herman Miller would be the Mirra/Mirra 2. Can be found for ~£300 second-hand. Or one of the older Aeron Classic's for about the same.

That it is. Paid 840 new. I'd been looking for 2nd hand but difficult to come by now at a sensible price and then you still couldn't be sure there was nothing wrong with it. Besides, I didn't fancy something that somebody else had been sweating into for years before I got it :p

Associate
up3AP9Q.png

Seen a few of these on here, thought I'd get one :D
Dwight https://imgur.com/gallery/E4VhkhL
E4VhkhL

Back
Top Bottom