**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 20/Ultra Thread ****

Associate
Yeah i ordered the White 256gb ultra.
I just use the bag they send for the Note 10 and bubble wrap the hell out of the phone box and post it, you get insurance if you like but thats your choice.

I only peeled the screen protector off my Note 10 a few days ago lol.

Soldato
Same. Mine is in fantastic condition, any shenanigans from Samsung about it not & offering me a pittance will be straight request to send back & pick up the Note 20 Ultra.

I hope they offer the Fold next year, I'll pay the difference.

Just take a few pic's of the phone with imei number showing on screen before returning make sure its on top of that days news paper or something showing the date . I'm a trusting person really ;):p

Soldato
Yeah i ordered the White 256gb ultra.
I just use the bag they send for the Note 10 and bubble wrap the hell out of the phone box and post it, you get insurance if you like but thats your choice.

I only peeled the screen protector off my Note 10 a few days ago lol.

Mine's still on till trade in day

I still think it looks Pink/Rose gold not Bronze

Associate
Well, I think the Note 10+ gets officially retired tomorrow, I've had a little package through the door containing the Huawei Mate Xs, can't wait to get into it. If any of you guys have any questions then let me know, I probably put a review up after a month or so.

Associate
Mine's still on till trade in day

I still think it looks Pink/Rose gold not Bronze

I went with the White before I even knew that the bronze was called by samsung the gender neutral bronze, I would defino not have gone for the bronze if i hadn't gone for the white.

Samsung doing all the wrong things.

Soldato
Unfortunately not Samsung Pay is locked to region which is another reason Im looking at other phones.
There are rumours the exynos HAS been optimised in the note 20 but dont believe it with Samsung's attitude.

Soldato
Really considering jumping on the pre order here for this...

I will be coming from an iPhone 7 so this will be a big change.

what is converting me from iPhone is the whole office aspect, I use windows now for my laptop and already and will be using office a lot on the near future and currently , so the thought of having a phone to have the full office experience is appealing , plus the whole pen thing taking notes looks perfect instead of carrying around a notepad.

I guess someone like me the jump/change will be beneficial

very pricey though but I’d definitely keep this for more than 2 year if I do go for it.

Associate
Really considering jumping on the pre order here for this...

I will be coming from an iPhone 7 so this will be a big change.

what is converting me from iPhone is the whole office aspect, I use windows now for my laptop and already and will be using office a lot on the near future and currently , so the thought of having a phone to have the full office experience is appealing , plus the whole pen thing taking notes looks perfect instead of carrying around a notepad.

I guess someone like me the jump/change will be beneficial

very pricey though but I’d definitely keep this for more than 2 year if I do go for it.
Wireless Dex could be handy also, use a compatible monitor/TV screen as a computer from your phone wirelessly.

Soldato
For the people that have ordered the phone.
Could you share your review and thoughts when you get your hand set.

Associate
I really want this phone but like with the S20 I'm really put off by the SOC. Really annoying as this phone ticks pretty much every box. How viable is it to import one?

Not sure as never imported one, so others are best commenting but from memory I think you give up any warranty, and things like Samsung pay won't work as region specific.

Associate
I am considering chopping in my 11 pro max and getting the ultra, I use apple pay loads there isn't any limit to what you can pay for wirelessly what's the equivalent on adroid? is it google play or samsung pay?

Back
Top Bottom