*** Show us your Dogs ***

Caporegime
Grace2.jpg

Here is my new little girl, Grace, almost 11 weeks and full of character and a right handfull!
Beautiful girl you have there :)

Soldato
Got this little numnuts about a month ago.. She's a handful, really loves to bite me but I remember my other dog eventually growing out of it with a lot of me pretending to be hurt. She's so smart it's unbelievable, she gets a new trick everyday.

Associate
Soldato
Here's Jess. She is 10 now, we got her from the most amazing rescue center 6 years ago. She had been kept by a old single guy in a tiny house with no outside space. She still shows some signs of her previous abuse, but has come on so so far. It took about 2 weeks before she would stop staring at the wall and come out from the corner of a room.

She is still scared of loud noises and any sort of shouting :(

She is now the most amazing family dog and sees us as her safe option, whenever she is upset she just rushes to us for cuddles. We love her to bits.

ygL5DOa.jpg

Soldato
She's very elegant, but can you trust her off the lead? I have only come across a handful of Huskies and Malamutes that have good recall. But they do have looks to die for :)

Its not something were planning on finding out at the moment, she has very good listening and hasn't shown any interest in escaping (yet!)
We send her to day care when my partner and I are both at work so she gets a lot of time running around in 2 large outdoor areas with other dogs so she still gets chance to stretch her legs, once things calm down I will be taking her to the park but wont be removing the lead unless we are 100% confident.

Luci is a stunner!

She is when she wants to be.

Back
Top Bottom