*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Caporegime
Just seen on CDPR’s Twitter, some people have been receiving emails from ‘ad agencies’ and others claiming to be offering early access or beta access. These are a SCAM and shouldn’t be responded to. They pretty much said there wouldn’t be a beta too.

Soldato
CD Projekt Red have no history of releasing unfinished games, given the delays to prepare for release and the time it's taken I very much doubt this game will either.

Quite the opposite in fact.

They've repeatedly proven they'd rather delay a few months to get things right with multiple games at this point.

Soldato
Nice, but unless you got a 8K monitor, your not going to see them at there best, so thats 99.9999% of all pc users discounted. why do they do screenshots at 8k anyway ? if you cant see them at that res ? i got 4k monitor so thats the highest i can see them at, majority of people have just a 2560X1440 i guess.

Soldato
Nice, but unless you got a 8K monitor, your not going to see them at there best, so thats 99.9999% of all pc users discounted. why do they do screenshots at 8k anyway ? if you cant see them at that res ? i got 4k monitor so thats the highest i can see them at, majority of people have just a 2560X1440 i guess.

They will still look better. :)

Soldato
I'm still trying to decide if I should get this on GoG or Steam. I like to have my library on Steam, even if GoG Galaxy 2.0 is getting better.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I'm still trying to decide if I should get this on GoG or Steam. I like to have my library on Steam, even if GoG Galaxy 2.0 is getting better.
I went steam myself. Just need to keep an eye out on a deal where you can get steam credits cheaper. Managed to bag the game for £35 myself.

On the look out to do the same for Flight Simulator 2020 also.

I also pre-ordered Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 for £36.99 also for steam. The game will need to be utter trash for me not to get my moneys worth. I do not see the downside in doing so as I can cancel and get a refund anytime before release. Beats paying £50.99 on Steam directly :)

Soldato
1534854597_fckdrm_story.jpg

Back
Top Bottom