Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
:D

y4m4xu3ndLfeP4chb8TAGOV6wdLV6Ui-fU709xqYmARnK0BMK0lK2uboVDHcW5OjRkkS6jDQ6w8qvawocwdzZahoQA0LszJp4Iaxb0s975sOtTW2QIFwJy4c-GkcXSzrsJl6ThNoRD1KW-nG_CLJStgoZkoAGnFmWRD2d9yh84b6so13HZHE8aI-YPqlibX9kEtHgPE2oE_jMvrjY9vrXiYSg
Want!

Soldato
Yeah...utter mad prices. Cost me £6.50 or so including shipping from China/Ali, just took a couple months to arrive (wasn't in a rush anyway so no big deal).

For a completely pointless but fun kitchen gimmick I didn't mind spending £6.50 and waiting, I'd not want to spend £20, especially as they look to be the exact same thing I bought, just with a massive mark up (I had retail packaging the same etc).

OcUK Staff
Finally built up the Ohlins DFV coilovers tonight for the S2000, next step to fit them, but as far as suspension goes they are sexy:

8DA19D49-56BC-4FEF-8D58-FD753030C824.jpeg

set them at default 25mm drop :)

Caporegime
It's a Herman Miller Aeron remastered. If new then approx ~£900+. Even second-hand they're £600+.

A comparable, but budget, Herman Miller would be the Mirra/Mirra 2. Can be found for ~£300 second-hand. Or one of the older Aeron Classic's for about the same.

I got a Herman Miller aeron second hand for £50 from an office that was closing and they had to be out within 2 days so they were desperate to get rid of everything. Obviously they wanted more but I said £50 take it or leave it and I even got to choose which one from the bundle they had. So I gave all the bottom bits a looking over to see which had the least scrapes and damage and took that one.

It's been 4 years and it's still perfect.

Associate
I got a Herman Miller aeron second hand for £50 from an office that was closing and they had to be out within 2 days so they were desperate to get rid of everything. Obviously they wanted more but I said £50 take it or leave it and I even got to choose which one from the bundle they had. So I gave all the bottom bits a looking over to see which had the least scrapes and damage and took that one.

It's been 4 years and it's still perfect.
Thanks for sharing, that sounds like a really good deal and very cheap compared to all prices I've seen elsewhere.

Soldato
No better picture, other than this one of me doing a sarcastic SUP pose (lots of people seem to post pictures on facebook in it), it wasn't meant seriously (feel the need to point that out)

I bought some shorts, they're Hybrid boardshorts so they look good enough to wear out and about if you were walking around a town/having lunch, but also dry quickly like regular boardshorts

https://www.quiksilver.co.uk/union-...613374990456.html#q=union&start=5&hitcount=12

I'll be buying many more pairs! Also noticed they do some with an elastic waist. These might be better as they did drop a little when wet with only a button. Find with a t-shirt but might be a bit dodgy at the beach.

gtIaEBi.jpg

Back
Top Bottom