You have £25k - Daily Driver with Track Days

Man of Honour
People need to be specifying their mods if the stock car they are proposing doesn't meet the criteria, e.g. 160mph is quite restrictive and would rule out R26 R at stock, at least some of the BMWs are artificially limited to 155mph, etc.

Caporegime
Ideal thread for me to annoy Fox.

M3 V8 ticks all the boxes, easy wins the comfy daily driver / track car. Plenty of room for 4 adults too.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Caterham SV coz I'm fat, and daily that.
And then I guess some £500 shed for when I might need something slightly more practical.

Soldato
OP
One car gentleman, one car. It was supposed to be restrictive otherwise its just like every other!

Feel free to go into specifics with mods etc as well.

To make it slightly easier, fuel cost is not included in the budgets so you get a pass on that.

Soldato
Caterham SV coz I'm fat, and daily that.
And then I guess some £500 shed for when I might need something slightly more practical.

I feel sorry for the two 5ft10 rear passengers in that Caterham, I mean I've driven an SV and I'm not sure the rear rollcage bars are that comfortable to be ty-wrapped too :D

You won't find many BMWs (or Mercs, Audis) which will do 160. 155 maybe :D

Those all tend to be "soft" 155mph limits, if they have the power most makers cars will do a genuine 165mph before being electronically limited at "155mph" :D

Back
Top Bottom