Mouse keeps stuttering

Soldato
Yesterday I rearranged furniture in my office which involved moving the pc, unplugging everything ect.

Ever since this my mouse occasionally stutters. I have 2 monitors, one 1440p and 1080p. The only change i made was switching them over. Before this if i wanted to get the cursor on the other screen i had to go to the opposite end for it to go onto the other screen. Now I have fixed that issue but i have this annoying stutter.

Any ideas?

Associate
I had this and tried he normal things to cure it, turned out the new battery I put in it was not so new.
I felt a right bell end after another battery cured it.
Three days of trying all things. Doh!

Associate
This happened to me too. Do you have your mouse plugged into the back of your PC? I had mine plugged in the back and it turned out that all the heat from me gaming was coming out the back and effecting my mouse's connection. Switch to the front/top usb port and see if that works. It should work just fine if your issue was similar to mine...

Associate
I had something similar, gave the sensor a wipe with a cotton bud and a quick blast with an air duster and it turned out my mouse mat was a bit scratched and damaged (likely by the cat and over use).

Associate
weird to assume i have a wireless mouse..
I know, but some people make assumptions nowadays. I assumed you had a wired mouse based on your reply to that thread, also your issue sounds like something that I had. I guess that's what he was trying to do, he had a similar issue and so assumed you had a wireless mouse?

Back
Top Bottom