Experience rehoming a rescue cat from a charity or shelter

Associate
You might find a local cattery to be a good place, the local place I take mine to do a lot of charity cat work and work to re-home cats they take in.

Pho

Pho

Soldato
Come and live near me if you want a free cat

Many years ago a black cat turned up in the garden eating carrots etc out the garden looking really hungry. So we took him in, he was an awesome cat. A few years later I found another black cat sleeping in the shed outside, I started feeding him and he moved in too - he's still here. A few years later another black cat turned up, she moved herself in last year. And to top it off a couple of months ago another black cat turned up which I keep feeding, despite the fact it hisses at me.

I live in a pretty quiet area, I'm not sure why there are so many black cats that gravitate to my house or me :p

Capodecina
Soldato
Come and live near me if you want a free cat

Many years ago a black cat turned up in the garden eating carrots etc out the garden looking really hungry. So we took him in, he was an awesome cat. A few years later I found another black cat sleeping in the shed outside, I started feeding him and he moved in too - he's still here. A few years later another black cat turned up, she moved herself in last year. And to top it off a couple of months ago another black cat turned up which I keep feeding, despite the fact it hisses at me.

I live in a pretty quiet area, I'm not sure why there are so many black cats that gravitate to my house or me :p

Are you a warlock?

Back
Top Bottom