This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Received my bulk tea delivery from Amazon today. Can't fault the delivery service but the bottom of the box was covered in something.

Smells like coconut very strange! Tea was fine just found it a bit random.

Soldato
I feel like a tit, my family member put my bin out last night for bin day, I noticed our recycling bin was full so took the black bin in thinking it hadn't been brought back from last week and took my recycling out... Nope... Someone just beat me to it.

I'm usually in sync with it but because I've not been able to walk until today it really confused me. I'm a donut.

Permabanned
I feel like a tit, my family member put my bin out last night for bin day, I noticed our recycling bin was full so took the black bin in thinking it hadn't been brought back from last week and took my recycling out... Nope... Someone just beat me to it.

I'm usually in sync with it but because I've not been able to walk until today it really confused me. I'm a donut.

That’s just a genuine mistake nothing wrong with that. You put the right bin back out though right?

Consigliere
Anyone by Dean Street today? :o

If so, could they take a photo of the outdoor seating of Japes deep dish pizza place... :p

They aren't being totally helpful and it is best if i see how covered the tables are from rain. Mate's gf won't sit inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom