BMW and M Power Owners

NVP

NVP

Soldato
The grill change is not specific to the 4 series. They're selling their brand, doesn't mean they'll saturate that market straight away.

e: nvm, didn't read the article :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Man of Honour
No?

You can get at least 15% off list through brokers at the moment.

'all the options' is just adaptive cruise, HUD and decent lights btw not every available option. And I'd want to leave off junk like the black 20 inch wheels etc

Man of Honour
No?

You can get at least 15% off list through brokers at the moment.

'all the options' is just adaptive cruise, HUD and decent lights btw not every available option. And I'd want to leave off junk like the black 20 inch wheels etc

Best I've seen with the Technology pack and Driver Assist (the two you've mentioned) is £47-48k. Given you'd easily get a grand or so off the above used example, at a minimum, it's hardly similar money

Man of Honour
I have a quote through Carwow with a few extra nice to haves on it of 45k.

I'd want a fairly big amount off to justify a used example. Which is why we gave up with the Mini and ordered it new. Meanwhile my F10 was almost half list price with 4k miles on, that's a saving worth having :D

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Wonder why he suddenly decides to pursue and then gesture, all a bit strange?
Biker didn't move to let him pass.

Now even I think that guy drives dangerously. If you don't know how to race a bike then don't try as there's a huge chance you'll squish them - they need to be kept at distance when approaching curves, traffic, anywhere they're not on a straight run you don't try to overtake.

Man I miss that top end of the V10 - think I might start looking for another treat for myself, although savings for the 930 turbo will take a little hit... mmmmm temptations!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

The front steering wheel wobble I had with gentle braking has being cured with the new Lemforder rod/strut and track / radius front arms I got, also fitted new drop links all round and the front end feels much better now and no wheel wobble.
The garage also fixed the rear creaking by re-lubricating some rear bolts, but anyway no more rear creaking either, the parts cost me just shy of £400 and the garage charged £300 to fit which included fitting the exhaust which cost £700, so ownership cost in repairs/upgrades is about £1750 so far with the BMC filters, spark plugs fitted etc. :)

See if it can now go for a few weeks without needing any more work. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom