It's too hot :(

Sui

Sui

Soldato
xN1T65y.png

Last batch of rain bypassed completely, just decided it wanted no part of Brighton. :( Looks like there's some more heading over the Channel so hopefully that will hit us.

Soldato
Send some over to Fareham would you. We had a tiny bit of rain and then it stopped :D

Same here, I was about to venture out for a very gentle ride at 1300ish, when it drizzled for a while and then fizzled out.

There were a few thunder claps just after 1400, but it's remained bone dry in Bitterne, while a band of heavy rain is now tipping down Fritham to Hursley.

Associate
xN1T65y.png

Last batch of rain bypassed completely, just decided it wanted no part of Brighton. :( Looks like there's some more heading over the Channel so hopefully that will hit us.

No Fulking way that storm was ever going to make it to Brighton.

Soldato
Same here, I was about to venture out for a very gentle ride at 1300ish, when it drizzled for a while and then fizzled out.

There were a few thunder claps just after 1400, but it's remained bone dry in Bitterne, while a band of heavy rain is now tipping down Fritham to Hursley.

It ******* hosed down while I was on the work phone and was coming in through the windows :(

Back
Top Bottom