Troy total war free

Soldato
omg the battering rams flattern the long grass and leave tracks behind them.

Just doing my first siege, so far potentially the best looking TW game. Runs excellent too. 2070 Super running everything on Ultra apart from shadows (medium).

Soldato
I've just tried the benchmarks at 4K ultra (32 GB i7-8700 RTX 2080 Ti). I turned AA off and fog to low and am getting over 60 fps average. I'm getting slight dips below 60 fps in Siege so need to do a little more tuning. The game seems to use 6 GB of VRAM. I've tried other settings and dips into the low 40s become noticeable.

Benchmark settings

MvhR6xB.jpg

Benchmarks

Battle Benchmark

rZb6Ijb.jpg

Campaign benchmark

OZsQzn7.jpg

Siege benchmark

gvmRjbi.jpg

Soldato
Bah, grabbed it fine no issues there and installed but just realised there is no multiplayer at launch and is planned to be added in November. Wish I had read up on that before but just naturally assumed it would be like every other Total War!

Man of Honour
That was to do with age ratings. They could have a lower rating if blood was an 'addon'. It was normall £2.99

https://content.totalwar.com/total-...9115853/Troy-Roadmap-JUL-2020-V2-1024x576.jpg

Blood in october :)

A strange concept when you think about it..its fine to show a figure hacking away at someone, or pinging an arrow into them or charging them down and spearing them...just as long as theres no blood. You'd think that age would be more of an issue about sticking an axe into someone rather than whether or not that axe shows blood , its a mighty strange society we live in :D

Soldato
Is there a tutorial in this game? I cant find one, so much has changed since I Rome 2 total war, I haven't got a clue how to play.

Disregard I found it

Last edited:
Associate
Bah, grabbed it fine no issues there and installed but just realised there is no multiplayer at launch and is planned to be added in November. Wish I had read up on that before but just naturally assumed it would be like every other Total War!

Whats the issue? Do you wish you'd waited until November and had to pay for it?

Back
Top Bottom