• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Day one for me too. Holding out for a price drop on the 48" OLED to go with it though, I'm also going to see how nice they play with regards to VRR before I pay out. I think the Sony one looks nicer than the LG but has less gaming features.

Soldato
Where are people thinking of pre-ordering from? Last time I just went straight to the MS Store, as I felt it would give me a good chance of getting one right away.

Anywhere which has it the cheapest. The Xbox One/One X and PS4/Pro I got slighty cheaper than RRP on release after shopping around.

Soldato
I'm not touching amazon with a barge pole for pre-ordering, they are late on everything.

Was thinking shop.to as a lot of freinds have used them in the past, I got my One X from Game because it was the only place i could order from for day one at the time.

Going Direct to MS may well be a good choice this time. sat on over 100,000 rewards points so may save me a few quid.

Im considering it like a PC or phone upgrade, your going to get the extras but i will take time to get the best out of it.

Associate
The delay of Halo although disappointing won’t deter me getting one at launch. My PC is 10 years old and for gaming it makes financial sense considering what your getting, and what would be required in upgrades to reach the level this thing is capable of. Although I much prefer mouse/keyboard for gaming so hoping this will be supported on the big FPS’ but not a deal breaker for me. Already registered at Smyths for pre-order info.

Soldato
The delay of Halo although disappointing won’t deter me getting one at launch. My PC is 10 years old and for gaming it makes financial sense considering what your getting, and what would be required in upgrades to reach the level this thing is capable of. Although I much prefer mouse/keyboard for gaming so hoping this will be supported on the big FPS’ but not a deal breaker for me. Already registered at Smyths for pre-order info.

I switched years ago, and that's after playing more twitch shooters (Arena types, like Unreal and Quake). Took a while to get used to the controller, but you get used to it fairly quickly.

Caporegime
Where are people thinking of pre-ordering from? Last time I just went straight to the MS Store, as I felt it would give me a good chance of getting one right away.

Probably Amazon but I’ll see if anyone is offering anything juicy (unlikely)

Sadly Amazon haven’t been the best for me as far as release day pre orders are concerned, so I’m expecting it to be a day or two post release.

Soldato
Day one here also, both if my money allows. Kinda wish Microsoft did a Sony and had a full power all digital version, surprised they didn’t with everything seemingly heading towards Gamepass.
Still would buy my imaginary Nintendo 12TB home console with Zelda/F-Zero day one release games though :p

Back
Top Bottom