Speeding offence details incorrect?

Soldato
If you're paranoid about making things worse, I'd at least do this:

Many years ago i got a ticket in the post, I was expecting it having blown past a policeman with a speed gun about a week prior. It had the wrong road, but I sent it back anyway pleading guilty but I wrote on there that I wasnt on that road the day in question and they just wrote back cancelling it straight away.

If you're replying saying you're guilty then there's no danger of making things worse, and if you do so along with a letter informing them the details are incorrect then you've at least got a chance of it either being corrected or them canning it. Worth doing that for minimal effort and no risk.

Man of Honour
If you're paranoid about making things worse, I'd at least do this:

If you're replying saying you're guilty then there's no danger of making things worse, and if you do so along with a letter informing them the details are incorrect then you've at least got a chance of it either being corrected or them canning it. Worth doing that for minimal effort and no risk.

You don't necessarily have to take the position of guilty/not-guilty (appealing) - simply state you are not disputing (probably a better way to put it) but details are incorrect.

Soldato
Don't complicate things. Just go through the normal appeal process and say it never happened at on that date and time. If they don't have any proof which matches their claim they will have to cancel it.

Soldato
You don't necessarily have to take the position of guilty/not-guilty (appealing) - simply state you are not disputing (probably a better way to put it) but details are incorrect.

Ah yes of course, it's just a case of declaring who was driving at this stage :)

Associate
You would be rather unfortunate if you actually have been caught twice and the first set of paperwork hasn't been processed/sent yet, especially if the second date was a camera/van which you may not have noticed

Soldato
OP
You would be rather unfortunate if you actually have been caught twice and the first set of paperwork hasn't been processed/sent yet, especially if the second date was a camera/van which you may not have noticed

I was thinking that myself but at the incorrect date/time I would have been at work, and since the originally offence I have been making sure Im sticking to the limit.

Soldato
Guys just a quickie. I was caught speeding on a gun and details taken. This was 13 weeks ago now and nothing ever surfaced in the post. Is that me clear and dry?

I'm under the notion that they have to send out the paper work from their end within 2 weeks of the incident? TIA.

Permabanned
Guys just a quickie. I was caught speeding on a gun and details taken. This was 13 weeks ago now and nothing ever surfaced in the post. Is that me clear and dry?

I'm under the notion that they have to send out the paper work from their end within 2 weeks of the incident? TIA.

Nope it means you better get the KY out as they are going in hard with you

Back
Top Bottom