**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 20/Ultra Thread ****

Associate
I am looking to upgrade my note 9 to the note 20 or ultra.
My contract ends next month on o2, the deals seem ridiculous on offer at o2.

i intend to stick on o2 network, I think my options are buy an ultra outright and contact o2 for a 30gb data/unlimited voice and text package.

OR

see if I can find a decent monthly price with maybe £100 down payment and again contact o2 to pay the monthly sim only price.

I used to just pop into CPW and come out with a decent deal, but o2 and CPW are not talking anymore.

can anyone suggest a hassle free deal or best method to upgrade ?

I will probably trade my note 9 in at same time or can be done separately through music magpie or similar.

Anyone help ?

Alan.

Associate
I am looking to upgrade my note 9 to the note 20 or ultra.
My contract ends next month on o2, the deals seem ridiculous on offer at o2.

i intend to stick on o2 network, I think my options are buy an ultra outright and contact o2 for a 30gb data/unlimited voice and text package.

OR

see if I can find a decent monthly price with maybe £100 down payment and again contact o2 to pay the monthly sim only price.

I used to just pop into CPW and come out with a decent deal, but o2 and CPW are not talking anymore.

can anyone suggest a hassle free deal or best method to upgrade ?

I will probably trade my note 9 in at same time or can be done separately through music magpie or similar.

Anyone help ?

Alan.
Samsung upgrade program.
Pay for the phone over 24 months, 10% down payment, 20% final payment, then monthly repayments in between of around £35.
Upgrade after 12 months if you like, if not carry on and the phone is yours after 24 months.
Find your own sim and Bob is your uncle.

Soldato
Anyone help ?

If you can resist the lure of shiny, don’t buy now. Samsung are notorious for their regular sales. You might have to wait till Black Friday but there’s a decent chance the phone will drop to £899 by then, perhaps with improved trade in prices.

If you know someone with blue light discount, you’ll get 10pc off preorders now.

Associate
Booked Friday off, as we're on holiday (staycation) for a week after that anyway.

Will use that Samsung Smart Switch app via USB to speed up migration from Note 10+, then ship it off to them.

Mine also sat 'preparing or dispatch', went for free all day delivery but realised I'll be sat at home.....waiting....running the window every 10 minutes :p

Soldato
I quite like the look of the clear view cover case but I'm not sure how the front piece will be when folded over in a phone holder. My phone spends most of the day in a mount on my windscreen as I'm a hgv driver.

Soldato
I quite like the look of the clear view cover case but I'm not sure how the front piece will be when folded over in a phone holder. My phone spends most of the day in a mount on my windscreen as I'm a hgv driver.

I gave up with wallet cases(Official LED ) on both my Note 9/10 pain in the bum for car holders you end up breaking the spine or removing case all the time this to fit

Associate
I'm waiting for
Booked Friday off, as we're on holiday (staycation) for a week after that anyway.

Will use that Samsung Smart Switch app via USB to speed up migration from Note 10+, then ship it off to them.

Mine also sat 'preparing or dispatch', went for free all day delivery but realised I'll be sat at home.....waiting....running the window every 10 minutes :p
Good news is it's DPD so they give you a pretty good estimate. I've had some dodgy Samsung delivery companies over the years but our DPD guy is always spot on.
I initially booked the day off too lol but the wife is off that day so I'm OK. :)

Back
Top Bottom