Gamer Girl selling her bathwater?????

Soldato
Gets to the point, of, why more people don't block youtube add's ? spending time watching add's versus learning, once, how to block them.
and, the younger generation, are meant to be IT literate.

If the video has embedded product recommendations, you can choose to skip that, too

- I don't even load embedded youtube links by default eg OC. only loading, if the accompanying text is enticing.

Soldato
Well a used pair of knickers I can imagine what you can do with them.

What the hell do you do with bath water? :confused:
It's obvious. Extract the genetic material from skin cells preserved in the water. You could then potentially grow your own(clone) and after 18 or so years have your own E-Girl/Gamer Girl selling her bath water to other weirdos :D.
I dunno, it's all a bit weird.

Last edited:
Soldato
lol, good on her. Wish someone would buy my bathwater for $30 a bottle!

She should go all out and see her toilet water for $50 or $100 a bottle

Soldato
Gets to the point, of, why more people don't block youtube add's ? spending time watching add's versus learning, once, how to block them.
and, the younger generation, are meant to be IT literate.
Young people like to support creators. It's a straightforward different mindset and, frankly, a little more noble than older generations' scorched earth policy of maximising consumption at any cost.

Soldato
Why would people have bathwater sitting on their shelves?

Either

a. A potential "investment" for the future or
b. To feel "closer" to her, like there's a real, genuine connection via her bath water.

Neither would be considered realistic to me but I'm not the one buying bath water so I guess to those that are it makes perfect sense.

Back
Top Bottom