This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Unbelievable. I went to the movies with the kids. 15 mins in I stepped outside to get my phone from the car. Couldn't find it. Went to go back in - only to find theyd locked the doors till "15 minutes before the start of the next session.". ..

What a ******** waste of money. I just got home, where I'd left my phone. Lucky we went in different vehicles.

The movie, funnily enough, was called "Unhinged". It isn't even halfway thru the session screening atm. It was prolly **** anyway, like the cinema, which I haven't been to in 12 years.

Soldato
I want one but ive already had dinner and i have acid reflux... :( :p

What curry?
Chicken Passanda, pilau rice and sag aloo. Split it into two meals so I can have some tomorrow too :)

Uh oh looks like the broken version of the forum has finally caught up with me. Implies it's not posted so I have to load a new page to check each post i make lol

Last edited:
Caporegime
Chicken Passanda, pilau rice and sag aloo. Split it into two meals so I can have some tomorrow too :)

Uh oh looks like the broken version of the forum has finally caught up with me. Implies it's not posted so I have to load a new page to check each post i make lol

Sounds like a good choice, especially when its hot out. Dont want something particularly spicy! :p

I might order the same tomorrow, but with saag paneer instead of saag aloo. :)

Soldato
Sounds like a good choice, especially when its hot out. Dont want something particularly spicy! :p

I might order the same tomorrow, but with saag paneer instead of saag aloo. :)
Surprisingly the passanda was quite spicy today when it's meant to be mild lol. Weather wise today was much cooler thankfully. Is paneer the one with cheese?

I'm in a strange 'mood' tonight. I went from being really sleepy earlier to then feeling restless, to feeling a bit bored and then wanting some company all of a sudden :o lol ah well, think I'll distract myself with a book :)

Caporegime
Surprisingly the passanda was quite spicy today when it's meant to be mild lol. Weather wise today was much cooler thankfully. Is paneer the one with cheese?

I'm in a strange 'mood' tonight. I went from being really sleepy earlier to then feeling restless, to feeling a bit bored and then wanting some company all of a sudden :o lol ah well, think I'll distract myself with a book :)

Yes thats the one. :)

And i always have days like that, only i dont conclude them with reading, i conclude them with drinking... :eek:

Maybe I should read instead...

Soldato
Yes thats the one. :)

And i always have days like that, only i dont conclude them with reading, i conclude them with drinking... :eek:

Maybe I should read instead...
Haha to be fair I did have a moment earlier where I thought about adding a bottle a wine to the curry order but it was a choice between getting hyper/tipsy all alone and then potentially annoying people with text messages :o or avoid alcohol and spare my body the aggravation it will likely cause to my on going health issues :p lol

Although right now I'm kind of in the mood for the former even more lol

Caporegime
What is the point of having an ignore option for members if you still know they have posted because the post timestamp / post number heading is still visible, and there is a conspicuously placed "show ignored content" button?

Load of crap. Surely Xenforo can handle this better so the posts are completely invisible, without that link, and with an ignored members list in user settings?

Caporegime
What is the point of having an ignore option for members if you still know they have posted because the post timestamp / post number heading is still visible, and there is a conspicuously placed "show ignored content" button?

Load of crap. Surely Xenforo can handle this better so the posts are completely invisible, without that link, and with an ignored members list in user settings?

Why are you so wound up by knowing they've posted something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom