Full custom loop watercooling the NZXT H1..... With a MONSTA rad

Soldato
That set up is the most horrifying thing I've ever seen.... I love it!
Not seen so many rads used in one loop.
Ha, originally I had the 240 and the 2 120s inside the case, but it ran too hot for my liking (about 60 deg when gaming and noisier than I'd like)

Now it's mid 30s when gaming, with nothing on my desk and silent :)

Anyway sorry to de-thread as this isn't mine!

Soldato
OP
Dont worry about the de-thread. External WC is amazing isnt it! :)

And when its hidden a bit scruffy doesnt matter.
I am giving serious through to pulling some floorboards and putting rads under the suspended floor... as well as the 480 monsta I have a 360 and a 240... So would do the 'loads of radiators' thing.. But going by current temperatures it isnt needed.

Soldato
Dont worry about the de-thread. External WC is amazing isnt it! :)

And when its hidden a bit scruffy doesnt matter.
I am giving serious through to pulling some floorboards and putting rads under the suspended floor... as well as the 480 monsta I have a 360 and a 240... So would do the 'loads of radiators' thing.. But going by current temperatures it isnt needed.
That's similar to me.. Always looking for the next project, I literally need to do nothing now really as it runs super cool and its out of sight but as you've said - it's never really 'finished'

I am tempted to mount it onto a sheet of wood, clean up the runs (likely have to change the 280 to a 360 rad to make it all even) and vesa mount it but would use a smaller/smarter case or just have it all open like in a thermaltake p5

Last edited:
Associate
I am thinking about something similar. I was planning to put a 360 radiator on the back of the case.. But that means i would have to use one of those pump/block combos.. I would rather use my exiating ek supremacy evo and i have two spare d5 pumps lying around so i think i will build an external radiator box

UrGns3w.jpg
pgQ4Vzq.jpg
slH9fIR.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom