Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
Sound has always been screwed up for me.
Vehicles in particular could run you over before you knew they were nearby as they still sounded like they were 100+m away.

Soldato
Sound has always been screwed up for me.
Vehicles in particular could run you over before you knew they were nearby as they still sounded like they were 100+m away.

No had any issues with sound, other than voice comms going after one particular patch.
I use an Asus Xonar Essense soundcard with Dolby Atmos enabled an AKG K702 headphones. My team mates are amazed sometimes when I say things like "Two people downstairs to the left, look out the left window" they do and there are two guys crouch walking into the building :D

Associate
Yeah I don't have issues with footsteps as much, and it's only in this game. The vehicles are what bug me the most and that is mainly in the Rumble mode.
Shouldn't really complain being I've had some good time on it and paid nothing, but it is another inconsistent / glitchy aspect to the game.

Soldato
No had any issues with sound, other than voice comms going after one particular patch.
I use an Asus Xonar Essense soundcard with Dolby Atmos enabled an AKG K702 headphones. My team mates are amazed sometimes when I say things like "Two people downstairs to the left, look out the left window" they do and there are two guys crouch walking into the building :D

I'm using the Soundblaster G6 and K702 but sometimes find it difficult to distinguish between above and below. I wonder if I switch off the SBX stuff and try using Atmos, It would be better?

Soldato
What are the sudden suicide deaths that started happening today in multiplayer? Happened 3 times to me now in the last 2 games, I'm running along and suddenly dead, with a symbol as if I killed myself?

Did not seem to trip any mines or anything, what is that?

Soldato
What are the sudden suicide deaths that started happening today in multiplayer? Happened 3 times to me now in the last 2 games, I'm running along and suddenly dead, with a symbol as if I killed myself?

Did not seem to trip any mines or anything, what is that?

I noticed this the other day when i was dabbling with MP - i think there is a mode activated in some matches where once you get your first kill you have to keep it up (ie keep killing) within a certain time period or you die yourself.

Edit: found it https://blog.activision.com/uk/en/call-of-duty/2019-12/Mode-Recon-Cranked

Caporegime
Lands beside a Warehouse, goes around the other side (BANG DEAD)
Lands at the back, runs through the forest (BANG DEAD)
Runs into a building, out the other side, into another (BANG DEAD)

Grabs a Bounty target icon, heads towards the target making sure he couldn't track me or see me. Crawled forward and back, popped my head out (BANG DEAD)

Same bloke again and again, without any heat trackers or markers. And his gun scope was constantly tracking me through buildings and behind walls! And yet again a "PAID" member of Warzone, which Activision wont do anything about :mad:

Soldato
Lands beside a Warehouse, goes around the other side (BANG DEAD)
Lands at the back, runs through the forest (BANG DEAD)
Runs into a building, out the other side, into another (BANG DEAD)

Grabs a Bounty target icon, heads towards the target making sure he couldn't track me or see me. Crawled forward and back, popped my head out (BANG DEAD)

Same bloke again and again, without any heat trackers or markers. And his gun scope was constantly tracking me through buildings and behind walls! And yet again a "PAID" member of Warzone, which Activision wont do anything about :mad:

Just stop playing Warzone. Its not worth playing and there is without a doubt a hacker in every game, I don't think there is even any anti cheat - just ban-waves.

Caporegime
Just stop playing Warzone. Its not worth playing and there is without a doubt a hacker in every game, I don't think there is even any anti cheat - just ban-waves.

Problem is there's nothing else worth playing currently and the game is really good! Great with squad mates every evening, just ruined by others :) - Could do with a good Zombie game though!

PS There's been no ban waves as of yet

Permabanned
Full on warzone seems sweaty as hell.

Dad mode warzone (mini royales) absolutely owns bones. Seems to be populated entirely like players like me, just go in pretending you're the hero from an 80s action film and screw the results! :D

Associate
That’s a massive overreaction, I haven’t encountered a hacker in weeks.

nahhhh ... come on weeks? hackers is a massive problem in this game soon as you win a game and SBMM kicks in they is at least 1 hacker in the lobby each game, Im a decent player and dont think everyone hacking because ive been outplayed etc, but really hacking is still a big problem in warzone.

Associate
I only play MP and see a cheat almost every game.

I rarely make mention of who it is but let the 'match' talk know I see them.....it's funny how often the cheat replies in chat with a "who is it?" or similar question. Sometimes they're not even top of the score and still respond like clockwork.

I mainly see wall hacks but there's often the suspicious zero recoil on sustained fire and every now and then I've seen people with far to regular twitchy adjustments where they're firing at towards someone and then snap to the head. There may be really good people with that kind of aim adjustment but I doubt they're being matched with me.

Back
Top Bottom