Dr. Disrespect permanently banned from Twitch

Soldato
Who is that?

A YouTube content creator, and also a Nazi - or at least an idiot who drops racist slurs at the drop of a hat and thinks saying "Death to all Jews" is funny. He recently pulled a $50k donation to a Jewish anti-hatred group after his supporters criticised him for doing it.

If Dr Disrespect is now palling around with Pewdiepie, I'd say the likelihood is that Twitch dropped him because they found out he's a racist.

Man of Honour
Pewdiepie's a Nazi
tenor.gif

Soldato
He recently pulled a $50k donation to a Jewish anti-hatred group after his supporters criticised him for doing it.

He explained the problem with this group afterwards. It seems like you just pick and choose what to see, so you can stay outraged.
He’s a nazi? Hilarious that you believe this.

More hilarious is the ultra smart, ‘pretending to not-know who someone is’ crowd. I’ve never a watched a Dr Disrespect video, but I know of that name. People claiming to have never heard the name pewdiepie on the internet, when we’re on a computer forum, in the gaming section. It is quite unlikely we’re not all slightly aware of goings-on.

Last edited:
Permabanned
He explained the problem with this group afterwards. It seems like you just pick and choose what to see, so you can stay outraged.
He’s a nazi? Hilarious that you believe this.

More hilarious is the ultra smart, ‘pretending to not-know who someone is’ crowd. I’ve never a watched a Dr Disrespect video, but I know of that name. People claiming to have never heard the name pewdiepie on the internet, when we’re on a computer forum, in the gaming section. It is quite unlikely we’re not all slightly aware of goings-on.

Lots of people are not aware/dont know who these people are. Personally I dont really know any streamers/youtubers as its not my cup of tea, I didn't know who Pewdiepie was until he came up on here. Same with Dr Disrespect, I didn't know who he was until he came up on the PUBG thread. :p

Soldato
More hilarious is the ultra smart, ‘pretending to not-know who someone is’ crowd. I’ve never a watched a Dr Disrespect video, but I know of that name.

I must be ultra smart then, as I genuinely had never heard of him. If you dont watch others play games, how would you have?

Associate
It's one thing to not know who these people are but people seem to be angry/going out of their way to insult them or the people who enjoy watching them. If it's not your cup of tea then fair enough but people enjoy different forms of entertainment.

The numbers of live viewers these people pull are crazy.

Soldato
I get that people enjoy watching them, what I don't get is people who chuck cash at them.

People relate it to watching sports but I couldn't imagine sitting down to watch a footie match and chucking 20s at the screen every time something interesting happened

Soldato
I don’t use twitch and don’t watch live streams of games, but I feel like I’ve got a pretty good handle on top streamers from gaming podcasts, news sites and this very forum.
Whenever I read a thread specifically about any big media name and someone comes in to post "who?" Or a deliberate mis-spelling of a name to feign ignorance. I just can’t take that seriously.

Soldato
Started watching Doc since he moved to youtube and have been surprised how entertaining he is. He's cheesy but in a good way.

Not going to throw money at super chats but each to their own, not my money they are spending.

Soldato
A YouTube content creator, and also a Nazi - or at least an idiot who drops racist slurs at the drop of a hat and thinks saying "Death to all Jews" is funny. He recently pulled a $50k donation to a Jewish anti-hatred group after his supporters criticised him for doing it.

If Dr Disrespect is now palling around with Pewdiepie, I'd say the likelihood is that Twitch dropped him because they found out he's a racist.

Soy oozing out of every pore here.

Soldato
Guys, when i get a email alert, that there is a reply to this thread, i get the following error below, same as on other threads im following also, but when i go directly to the forums from chrome browser its ok, any ideals, never had the problem before.

This site can’t be reached
staging.overclockers.co.uk took too long to respond.

Guys, when i get a email alert, that there is a reply to this thread, i get the following error below, same as on other threads im following also, but when i go directly to the forums from chrome browser its ok, any ideals, never had the problem before.

This site can’t be reached
staging.overclockers.co.uk took too long to respond.

Think OC are having a few problems with the site over the last couple days.

Caporegime
I get that people enjoy watching them, what I don't get is people who chuck cash at them.

People relate it to watching sports but I couldn't imagine sitting down to watch a footie match and chucking 20s at the screen every time something interesting happened

It's the same as cam girls.

Some people like to tip for the entertainment. They make very little per each viewer. There's only a handful who make a wage out of it. Then a very small amount of them who make mega bucks.

I reckon only maybe 5 get mega money. Maybe a hundred or so that make a wage.

So if you want to help them out so they keep streaming otherwise they likley will stop.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Nazi really has lost all it's meaning now hasn't it. Seems to be thrown around like a playground insult.

I was thinking about posting a superb opinion piece on it by the character "Jonathan Pie", but I thought I'd watch it again to check the language and it's unsuprisingly full of swearing so I won't post a link to it here as Bad Words are forbidden. The video is on his Youtube channel and it's called "We've Reached Peak Nazi". That was 18 months ago and sadly things have only got worse since then. If you're not wholly obedient to The Ideology in every single deed, word, thought and feeling - you're a Nazi! And maybe even if you are wholly obedient, depending on whether or not there's a purge at the time.

Maybe they should just use the word "heretic", as that's what they really mean. But that would be too honest.

Back
Top Bottom