Haribo

Soldato
Has ocuk finally ran out of haribos as my last two orders didn't have any in them,of course it's great buying a new bit of tech but to open the box and being greated with this fantastic little packet of sweets made me feel special that I got this little treat,but to my dismay they where not in there I searched under the item with great excitement,under the packing and nothing,my heart sank knowing that I would not have the pleasure,what made this worse was when I was shopping they where there on the shelf,I stood there looking at them but no I'm not special enough so I had to walk away with a tear in my eye.

:)

Commissario
No Haribo on either of the two Noble Chairs I've ordered recently, nor in the full system build components including a monitor.

Hoping @fiveub will correct that on the still outstanding mousemat.

Caporegime
I find the quantity of haribo bear no relationship to the amount spent.

I have ordered a single NVME heatsink and got 5 bags before and ordered £4k of high end stuff and got zero bags.

Raz

Raz

Soldato
I've had quite a few, but it's just pure discrimination against those of us who don't eat gelatin...not very inclusive or considerate of their customers :mad::mad:

:D (j/k, not much of an issue as I just give it to others but it's a nice gesture from ocuk.)

Back
Top Bottom