Any active rec room players?

Soldato
I loved paintball haven't played in ages, but if you around sometime tomorrow I will play.

Used to love the quests as well. Very Frustrating sometimes though!!

Soldato
OP
Haven't tried the quests yet I don't think... yeah I can get on tomorrow at some pointn, I'm vidarsbane in rec room if you want to add me

Soldato
Played it for the first time yesterday. Wouldn't mind hopping on again at some point.

What do the quests involve?

Quests are a bit like left 4 dead where you move through different areas killing enemies cooperatively with up to 4 players. They're themed around standard video game settings like futuristic shooters, dungeons, pirates, etc. You can revive other players by high-fiving them. The graphics theme is almost like it's a fairground ride with cut-out scenery and strings on flying enemies. The simple graphics don't do justice to the gameplay which is pretty intense.

Associate
Quests are a bit like left 4 dead where you move through different areas killing enemies cooperatively with up to 4 players. They're themed around standard video game settings like futuristic shooters, dungeons, pirates, etc. You can revive other players by high-fiving them. The graphics theme is almost like it's a fairground ride with cut-out scenery and strings on flying enemies. The simple graphics don't do justice to the gameplay which is pretty intense.
Sounds interesting. Will definitely give them a go. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom