This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Why are you so wound up by knowing they've posted something?

Its like blocking someone on Facebook only to receive a notification which says "someone you have blocked has sent you a message, click here to view" or blocking a phone number but the phone still rings and "a blocked number is calling, unblock and answer?" is shown on screen.

It defeats the point.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Its like blocking someone on Facebook only to receive a notification which says "someone you have blocked has sent you a message, click here to view" or blocking a phone number but the phone still rings and "a blocked number is calling, unblock and answer?" is shown on screen.

It defeats the point.

I don't understand why you're so wound up by just knowing they've posted something.

Caporegime
I don't understand why you're so wound up by just knowing they've posted something.

Imagine someone is being incredibly annoying and keeps replying to you with nonsense, or worse, is harassing you.

You choose to click "ignore this member" thinking it will resolve the situation. But then you see another reply where all you have to do is click a button to read the content.

Ignore should mean the posts don't appear at all. I want "ignore" to effectively mean "make it seem like this person has never existed".

Last edited:
Soldato
@secretspy
Ordered chicken tikka passanda with pilau rice, saag paneer, a cheese naan, and a single lone poppadom for 50p (to get over the 20% off and free delivery threshold! :D)
Nice :D although I always find the idea of cheese with curry dishes a bit odd lol. If I could, I'd be having a garlic and coriander naan

I finished off my passanda etc today. They must have changed the recipe because I found currants and raisins occasionally and a random slice of red pepper :confused: it also shouldn't have been as spicy as it was. Didn't have the same almond creamy flavour that it's had before.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Nice :D although I always find the idea of cheese with curry dishes a bit odd lol. If I could, I'd be having a garlic and coriander naan

I finished off my passanda etc today. They must have changed the recipe because I found currants and raisins occasionally and a random slice of red pepper :confused: it also shouldn't have been as spicy as it was. Didn't have the same almond creamy flavour that it's had before.

It almost sounds like they gave you the wrong thing. Mine was creamy and coconutty or maybe almondy without any heat to it at all, and no raisins and nonsense. :p

It was also £12 delivered for all that stuff. :eek:

Soldato
old horror movies are less about shock scare but atmospheric. It wasn’t until Scream before horror movies start going all jump scare that people are used to these days.
I think they tried to have a few jump scares but didn't really work lol

Can see a couple of bits that Scream "copied" from it

Ugh watching a Netflix film and just has to see a man's naked hairy backside about 3 times :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom