This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I managed to get them to bid against themselves two years running by asking “thanks for the newest letter, is that anything you can knock off?” without stating any other competitor.
Yeah, I got my renewal letter through, it had gone up around £70 this year, despite moving to a better postcode and being given £75 around 4 months ago (pro-rata'd that's a lot!)

First person I spoke to knocked £200 off without me even saying anything and then with some tweaks and changes and pairing my house insurance with it they knocked further money off. Crazy.

Soldato
not seen that one, I did watch Midnight Sun, i even cried...WTF, it wasn’t even a good movie!
Haha aww bless ya :D

In My Dreams is another naff but rather enjoyed it movie. I go through moods where I want to watch something naff and a bit cheesy. Especially after today lol was going to stick Sex and the City 2 on but then Netflix played a clip of this film and I thought it looked ok.

Caporegime
Haha aww bless ya :D

In My Dreams is another naff but rather enjoyed it movie. I go through moods where I want to watch something naff and a bit cheesy. Especially after today lol was going to stick Sex and the City 2 on but then Netflix played a clip of this film and I thought it looked ok.

Sex and the City 2 is soooo bad noooooo, I rather watch all 5 Twlight again.

Man of Honour
Is that what constituted a jump scare? I didn't even flinch. :p
It does require some context of being within a film to be appreciated, but it’s widely regarded as one the best jump scares of all time and I agree :)

Currently at Phantasialand - looking forward to getting some more rides in on Taron. View from my window:

McZPjuT.jpg

Soldato
I had thought some sleep would help my eye to stop feeling sore but it seems it's now hurting around the outside too. I guess that's what I get for accidentally punching myself in the eye :o at least I was able to swap my furlough day so I can rest a bit more today :)

Soldato
My dad drives me nuts when it comes to cars.

He's never spent much on cars yet always seems envious of people in nice cars. We keep telling him to spend the cash as he can't take it with him.

In Spain they've got a 2006 Citroen C3. They've been looking at new cars and i suggested a Qashqai, but then a local garage also had a 2019 Kia Stonic which seemed great. Price was decent and you're still getting all the warranty. Think that was around €18k

He went to look, saw a 2017 Jaguar F Pace for €35k and bought it. Now he's regretting it because it's massive, the Jaguar dealer is pretty far away and he wishes he'd done some research on cars at that level to get something better.

He's now saying he's keeping the old Citroen for beach duties which makes sense but now he's also saying they'll use it for shopping too because it's easier to park!

He does this everytime he buys a new car and ends up with something terribly suited for him!

Soldato
Talking. about cars, just passed my mot in Yorkshire, up here in my mum and dad's bubble
But my keys started not been recognised, so immobilizer blocking a start up, took half an hour yesterday. (tbh did it Afew months back also)
Anyway I have cracked the nut with a sledge hammer and deleted the immobiliser, the guy said deleting the hex values not enough so had to de solder a chip as well., not too fussed about stealability, at least I can drive her now,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom