• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Would an Nvidia card

Associate
Live quite happily alongside a ryzen 5 3600 cpu?

i currently have the amd 5700 xt pulse but the drivers are begining to bother me now, when i had my intel/nvidia machine drivers were never an issue so i am seriously thinking of buying another nvidia card.

Soldato
Yes, that’s the CPU I’m using now with a 1070. It doesn’t matter if you use AMD CPU with Nvidia GPU or vice versa.

Associate
OP
thanks for the replies, was just thinking of compatability between the 2.

So which card would be an equivalent to a 5700xt by performance?

Man of Honour
Live quite happily alongside a ryzen 5 3600 cpu?

i currently have the amd 5700 xt pulse but the drivers are begining to bother me now, when i had my intel/nvidia machine drivers were never an issue so i am seriously thinking of buying another nvidia card.
Just out of interest, what issues you having?

Associate
OP
Just out of interest, what issues you having?
Well every so often if i apply custom fan curves etc it will be fine for a couple of days then it forgets everything and defaults to stock settings. Had the card from new over 6mth ago and its been like this from day 1

Soldato
Well every so often if i apply custom fan curves etc it will be fine for a couple of days then it forgets everything and defaults to stock settings. Had the card from new over 6mth ago and its been like this from day 1

Which software are you using to set the fan profiles?

Back
Top Bottom