• Series S

Votes: 105 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 25.9%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Cluttered. I miss the old blades dashboard.

That brings back memories

xbox-360-blades-dashboard-1.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
I posted before watching it. It's a load of trash really. They seem more bothered about you using your phone instead. :p
Which is the right way to go in my opinion. Make finding and getting into a game super fast on the console, but I'm going to check who's online first on my phone, I'm going to message on my phone, I'll share clips from my phone.

Man of Honour
I posted before watching it. It's a load of trash really. They seem more bothered about you using your phone instead. :p

They recently completely ruined the Game Pass phone app interface and stripped out a lot of features so I just think that hey hate people interacting with their software.

Soldato
They recently completely ruined the Game Pass phone app interface and stripped out a lot of features so I just think that hey hate people interacting with their software.

I'm old school (hell, im really getting old) and just want a console OS to get me quickly and easily into the game. That's why I like the nintendo switch OS.

but that said, my kids and their friends don't. I've seen them interact with the xbox, and the speed at which they flick between games, chat, recording, and so on is actually quite worrying. It's virtually light speed. Honestly, their fingers become a blur speeding across the joypad. the dashboard is just a complete blur of boxes and they can type a message and hit send, then get back in the game quicker than I can blink.

Microsoft are thinking about all gamers, not just us middle aged ones who started out on the master system :D

Associate
Which is the right way to go in my opinion. Make finding and getting into a game super fast on the console, but I'm going to check who's online first on my phone, I'm going to message on my phone, I'll share clips from my phone.

Completely agree, needs overhaul Xbox phone app asap.

that video current version I’m running in alpha testing. I have no problems with current dashboard, very quick and allows me to customise how I want it.

Caporegime
OP

Ah, I see how it can be useful. I have a totally empty friends list so don’t bother with those things. :p

Associate
So do we have to concede at this point that the 4K Player inside the Series X will only do HDR10?

You'd have thought that if it was going to play Dolby Vision discs then they'd have said something by now.

Back
Top Bottom