**** Official Microsoft Flight Simulator Thread ****

Soldato
unfortunately doesn’t work for me. Also got the x52 non pro. If I connect at the welcome screen the game just CTD. If I connect in options menu it shows as the x52 but no mappings.

Does anyone else also have a 27mb update (presumably the same one) every time they fire up the game?

Same I tried the above to get the X52 to map, doesnt work.
I also have an update but its not 27mb.
And it just keeps asking to update each time I load up too.
Does anyone else have this?

Soldato
using a game pad and the controls are so jumpy on the analogue stick, i can really only move them about 1mm in any direction or its too much, cant see how to change the sensitivity.

Associate
using a game pad and the controls are so jumpy on the analogue stick, i can really only move them about 1mm in any direction or its too much, cant see how to change the sensitivity.

you can change the sensitivity in the control settings, the only one I changed was pitch, way down at something like 20% and it made things far more acceptable.

Soldato
Do you mean it updates every time you load up
or it just checks for if there are any updates every time ?

It comes up with the update screen each time.
And I click update and it does like an 800byte update each time.
But as soon as I click Update the status bar is done already and I simply press continue....
Are you getting any such updates?

Wondering if I should uninstall and reinstall again...

Soldato
It comes up with the update screen each time.
And I click update and it does like an 800byte update each time.
But as soon as I click Update the status bar is done already and I simply press continue....
Are you getting any such updates?

Wondering if I should uninstall and reinstall again...

im thinking exactly the same thing...a reinstall might be on the cards

Man of Honour
Been watch 2-3 real commercial jet pilots streaming this and they all seem to have similar problems with the autopilot and a few other systems where it seems to target things a bit off and/or result in oscillations or just doing odd things, etc.

Back
Top Bottom