**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 20/Ultra Thread ****

Soldato
A bit tight!!

is there an adapter in there for usb c > a? I’m coming from a iPhone 11 Pro Max and am wondering how I am going to do the smart switch thing

only plug, C to C power cable and AKG earphones and no adapters at all . They are saving the environment by not including them but still charging for it tho :mad:

Associate
There was an ejector tool embedded into the case which houses the books n sh!t.
Yeah it was tight of them this time around but I can see where they're coming from, if you need the item then get in touch with Samsung Shop, I did and they have put a request in for some Pen tips and extractor tool, I have no need for the other bits but I still feel they could have maybe skimped on the overall price if they're gonna leave us shy of a few bits.
The beanz are wicked, my first buds and really I wasn't expecting the sound to be as good, its better than a lot of over ear phones I have tried.
Fingerprint scanner seems much more responsive than my Note 10+

Associate
Received email code from Samsung offering £30 off: 5DURTUKUSI

Offer ends 30/09/20. Voucher code valid for £30 off Galaxy Tab S7 or Tab S7+, Watch3 or Buds Live. While stocks last. One code per transaction and not valid with other offers, except trade-in. T&Cs apply.

Worth a punt for anyone buying.

Thanks, just went to try but it says code already used.

Back
Top Bottom