**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 20/Ultra Thread ****

Associate
Has anyone noticed that the tree icon above the shutter button is only visible in Night Mode. In standard photo mode it's not there.

How do you get wide angle in photo mode?

Unless I'm missing something?

Found them.

Last edited:
Associate
The Note 20 Ultra release has come a couple of weeks too early for me, I have a Huawei Mate Xs folding device for another 2 weeks yet and to be fair it's a really great device and I'll be sorry to send it back.
I haven't had too much time with the new Note yet but what I have used of it I am happy so far. So yesterday I left it at home with 98% battery at 7am, got back at 3.30 pm and it had lost just 1%, OK it had no sim card in so it wasn't hunting for signal but 1% is pretty good.
Camera seems fine and so far seems to be on a par with the P40 Pro I had, if it is as good as the P40 Pro overall then I'll be pleased.
My Samsung Protective Standing cover hides/protects the camera bump but I don't mind it naked at home, looks cool!

Associate
Was contemplating one of these having owned the note 10+ (so neatly perfect apart from cameras were inconsistent ) and note 9, currently flipping between an S20+ and iphone Pro 11 Pro Max.

Going to hold off until all the major reviews from owners are out as I don't trust a lot of the YouTube reviews, leaning towards the 11 Pro Max at present in daily use due to battery and the way the s20+ (Exynos) heats up. Would be good to get reviews from people after a couple of weeks.

Just saw this also, maybe something to keep an eye on.

https://www.techradar.com/news/samsung-acknowledges-galaxy-note-20-ultra-flaws-raised-by-some-owners

Associate
Not sure why as it’s almost identical to an s20+ , same processor, storage , android version.

Have you maybe blocked some permissions?

Soldato
Can you use the stylus functions system wide or just specific Samsung apps?
I’m thinking things like entering urls in browsers or notes in Evernote or Word etc.

You can use it for lots of actions within other apps like coping editing urls in browsers you can also screen grab parts of the screen and its very accurately with the Spen . Some of my favorites are translate ,magnify & smart select as spen actions

I also like to be childish and draw on pic's my mate sends me if you get my drift and send back ;)

Associate
I don't think so no. I've switched to Samsung Pay for the first time because the Watch 3 only supports their ip, not Google Pay. Fine, whatever it's all the same to me.

Associate
I really hope Sammy change this whole exynos business and only then would I buy. I hate paying the same price or even more, for something I know performs 20 or even 5% less!

Soldato
IMG-0007.jpg
a>
a>

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom