Poll: Boris voters - is he camping with a baby?

Soldato
well where do the special SD protection officers have to stay .. .. camped in the garden ?

- anyway is a nanny a household member ... there'd be some covid rules here

Soldato
You lot are like a cackle of hyenas in your support of Boris, its very embarrassing. Its like the Cartman show in here sometimes. 'BEEFCAKE!'.

Support for what? going on holiday and having a tent onsite, OMG, how dare he, we must find an angle to be mad at him for this, he can't simply be holidaying, it's not possible he was inside a tent, there must be more to it, quick, persecute him, persecute him!!!.....

I'm still yet to understand the point of this whole thread. Utterly bizarre.

Soldato
Support for what? going on holiday and having a tent onsite, OMG, how dare he, we must find an angle to be mad at him for this, he can't simply be holidaying, it's not possible he was inside a tent, there must be more to it, quick, persecute him, persecute him!!!.....

I'm still yet to understand the point of this whole thread. Utterly bizarre.
You lot are not supporting the 'Boris holiday' you have just tried to come to the rescue of an odious man.

The guy has trespassed on someone elses property, set up a tent there and then set a fire when it is not the done thing. He has taken chairs from a property that isnt his to climb over a fence that he hasnt had permision for. These are all the standard characteristics of this man that people like you fawn over.

Fair enough it is nothing compared to the utter incompetence and arrogance he has shown in running the country, but it is the same blatant disregard he shows in eveything he has done in not only his political life but also the one before. He strikes me as the kind of person that as a baby always waited for his nanny to take his silk nappy off before he poos and pees everywhere.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom