US: The Orville

Soldato
I think Mercer, Kelly and Gordon are perfect for the roles - the rest of the cast are dire. Bortus as a character is interesting, but they milked the Moclan stories to death.

ETA: Klyden! Awesome.

Also:

The Orville (TV Series)
Lt. Talla Keyali
- Episode #3.1 (2020) ... Lt. Talla Keyali

Associate
hi all
new guy if i was a uk tv company i would not buy any show off the yanks until they get to at leaast season four ,i am sick and tied of watching a good show like the orval only for a silly boss in america to cut a show like this before they even think of how the show is doing in the rest of the world......... rant over

Looking forward to series 3 of this. Shame it's not been picked for a forth. Series 2 really kicked it up a notch and it seemed like a shining light in the dimness of Star Trek. Supposed to air in the latter half of this year but I guess we will see. I have been rewatching some of series 2 and they are very good. Much better than Picard or Discovery. Sometimes they feel a little flat I do admit and MacFarlane can seem a little smug but I'd take this over Kurtsman's Trek any day.

JRS

JRS

Soldato
Between them The Orville (TNG-esque optimistic look at the future) and Avenue 5 (wildly cynical and darkly hilarious look at the future) are keeping me going until the Trek production teams get their **** together :)

Caporegime
I have come to the conclusion the Doctor wouldn't be missed if she were replaced, and her Kids are just stupid and are constantly the ones causing trouble. Honestly they never do what they're told, always do the wrong thing, Doc and the kids shipped off to some remote starbase please.

Soldato
I have come to the conclusion the Doctor wouldn't be missed if she were replaced, and her Kids are just stupid and are constantly the ones causing trouble. Honestly they never do what they're told, always do the wrong thing, Doc and the kids shipped off to some remote starbase please.
Completely agree them and Klyden can be spaced for all I care.

BTW there's a S3 thread:

Back
Top Bottom