Dashboard spy cam

Soldato
...is there such a thing? The reason I ask is because I recently bought a new car and parked it in a local car park in Llangollen whilst going for a meal. A couple of hours later I went back to my car to find somebody had reversed in to it and then cleared off. There is no CCTV in the car park :( To hopefully prevent this type of thing happening again I need a discrete device to record the time I am away from it. If I had used a Dash cam, chances are the window would have been smashed and the camera would have gone with the moron who reversed into the wheel arch of my car.

Soldato
Most decent dashcams have some sort of parking mode that will use a g sensor and activate to record some footage should it detect a bump while ignition is off. You could go front and rear cameras.

Soldato
...is there such a thing? The reason I ask is because I recently bought a new car and parked it in a local car park in Llangollen whilst going for a meal. A couple of hours later I went back to my car to find somebody had reversed in to it and then cleared off. There is no CCTV in the car park :( To hopefully prevent this type of thing happening again I need a discrete device to record the time I am away from it. If I had used a Dash cam, chances are the window would have been smashed and the camera would have gone with the moron who reversed into the wheel arch of my car.
Maybe you could fit something like motorbike camera's hidden in the car front grill and hidden somewhere on the rear of the car
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07JBCM...olid=2AP5Z8P3VKIL3&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

But i don't know what the parking mode would be like compared to a car dashcam

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom