Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Probably true. I just wonder how many will get black ops 2020 if they get a lot of that for free in warzone. They released cod for sometime before warzone.

I play around 90% warzone and 10% normal ... Mainly to level up guns I want to use in warzone

Caporegime
Probably true. I just wonder how many will get black ops 2020 if they get a lot of that for free in warzone. They released cod for sometime before warzone.

I play around 90% warzone and 10% normal ... Mainly to level up guns I want to use in warzone

Will this game have zombies though? Everyone loves zombies.

Soldato
I urge everyone to get the 452.06 Nvidia drivers (if you have an Nvidia card of course!)

Standard MP my 2080Ti doesnt go above 71c now and Warzone (mini royale) it never went above 73c. GPU usage in Warzone on max settings with RTX enabled at 3440x1440 is around 75%
I do have my game capped at 90fps for gsync but with 445.87 driver I got usually got a steady 70-90fps and about 84c.

I've checked settings twice and everything is the same. Nvidia control panel is the same too, vsync set to on globally and off in game menu. Prefer max performance is set in NCP
Either they optimised the game a lot more for the new driver, fixed something or disabled certain things as it's now a good 15-20fps faster than before?!

Soldato
My laptop is a precision 5520 so has a 4gb m1200 quadro card in there, its not optimised for gaming but still makes it pretty playable but temperatures do get high and fast so I use a laptop cooler underneath. I see around 73-75 degrees normally and have turned down the resolution so I could crank up the quality a bit so I'm seeing over 30fps which is in my mind the cutoff for playability. It'll be interesting to see if it helps quadro cards as much as geforce.

Caporegime
Odd issues today!

1) Gun not firing with full rounds
2) Seeing a player appear then dissapear in front of me
3) Parachute failing to open
4) Parachute staying open and unable to come out of it until touch down

Latency was 30ms-40ms throughout

Associate
I urge everyone to get the 452.06 Nvidia drivers (if you have an Nvidia card of course!)

Standard MP my 2080Ti doesnt go above 71c now and Warzone (mini royale) it never went above 73c. GPU usage in Warzone on max settings with RTX enabled at 3440x1440 is around 75%
I do have my game capped at 90fps for gsync but with 445.87 driver I got usually got a steady 70-90fps and about 84c.

I've checked settings twice and everything is the same. Nvidia control panel is the same too, vsync set to on globally and off in game menu. Prefer max performance is set in NCP
Either they optimised the game a lot more for the new driver, fixed something or disabled certain things as it's now a good 15-20fps faster than before?!

these the latest drivers from Nvidia? To be honest I think this game is terrible on most systems.

Associate
ahhhhh.jpg

:cool::cool::cool: Finally did the Stadium blueprint unlock! What a ball ache that was... Missing cards, too many enemies etc

Any chance you could talk me through this?

I'm intrigued by the vaults etc, but not sure where to start.

Caporegime
"Other changes in the update include a large number of bug fixes and improvements for stability on the PC version of the game."

https://dotesports.com/call-of-duty/news/cod-mw-aug-25-update-patch-notes

BIG PATCH UPDATE
PLUNDER QUADS IS BACK!!
DOWNLOAD SIZES
  • PS4: 10.6GB
  • Xbox: 14.09GB
  • PC: 11.3GB (F2P) / 17.6GB (Premium)
If you're looking to free up hard drive space on your console, you have the option to delete content you may no longer wish to use in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Click HERE to see how to manage and delete content.
PLAYLIST UPDATE
MODERN WARFARE:
  • Ground War
  • Ground War Reinforce (32 players)
  • Blueprint Gunfight
  • Shoot the Ship
  • Face Off Verdansk Stadium (2v2)
WARZONE:
  • BR Solos
  • BR Duos
  • BR Trios
  • BR Quads
  • Plunder: Quads
  • King Slayer Trios
Learn more about what’s coming in Season Five Reloaded by checking out the Activision Games Blog, HERE!
GENERAL FIXES:
  • Ground War: You can now spawn on APCs even while they're in combat, just as long as the vehicle isn’t low on health
  • You can now inspect your weapon during infil sequences!
  • Fix for a bug where players could see Tracker footprints on the ground after respawning, even when they don’t have the perk equipped
  • Fix for an issue where the Riot Shield could appear sideways in the preview screen
  • Also, fixed a bug where the Riot Shield could appear crooked in the squad walk
  • Fixed a bug where using Flaming Throwing Knives would not reset Dead Silence
  • Season 5 Week 1 challenge reads: "Call in the Personal UAV Killstreak 7 Times." Should be written as Personal Radar
  • The Week 1 challenge reads: "Play 3 matches with Wyatt and your Coalition Operator". Using and instead of as
  • Fix for an issue where the scoreboard could reflect inaccurate information when going from a multiplayer match to a Warzone match
  • Fixed a bug where some users were unable to unblock players
  • Fixed a bug where the ‘World Eater’ calling card appeared animated, although it should be a static image
  • Fix for an issue where partially watching the killcam and then skipping it, can sometimes result in reduced respawn time
  • Various fixes to help the Tomogunchi Turbo watch function as intended
  • Fixed an issue where the Stopping Round Field Upgrade could become unlimited after using two of the same weapon
WEAPONS:
  • Adjusted weapon stats graphs to better match rate of fire and post-launch weapon balancing
  • Fix for a bug where tracers could lose their impact VFX when the ammunition is changed from the default 5.56 NATO ammunition on the M4
  • Sniper – Thermal Scope: lowered optic resolution and reduced thermal range
  • Adding ‘HEI’ (High Explosive Incendiary) label to cosmetic dismembering ammo types
WARZONE:
  • Fix for an issue where the gas mask could become invulnerable
  • Fixed a bug where the yellow highlighting of your name in the Squad widget was missing from BR Buy Back
  • Fix for a bug where the parachute could open randomly when jumping over certain areas of the map
  • In BR Quads, the player's minimap icon had both the downed icon and arrow when the player started the Most Wanted contract. This has been fixed
  • Fixed a bug where the loot dropped from a squadmate who died in the gulag would be available for other squad members to pick up if they enter the same gulag
  • Fixed a bug where players will observe no ping audio from a spectator creating world pings
  • Various fixes for issues with Self Revive:players may see no UI for Self Revive after buying it at a kiosk, then see the Self Revive 'Use' UI right before the player dies when downed but too late to be able to revive themselves Players may see no UI for Self Revive and when downed, they are able to use a Self Revive Players may be unable to buy a Self Revive at a kiosk stating "The player already has this item", despite not having one in their inventory
CALL OF DUTY LEAGUE:
  • Fixed a bug where barrels with integrated suppressors were still available
PC:
  • Improved stability and performance
  • Fixed an issue that caused screen resolution to be higher than native resolution at 100 render resolution when in fullscreen borderless mode
  • Fixed an issue that could lock FOV to 60 after playing a game of Ground War

Soldato
Any chance you could talk me through this?

I'm intrigued by the vaults etc, but not sure where to start.

You just need the three key cards (which is the hardest part) then look at the computers and right down the codes, some numbers some pictures. If you write down all three you'll be able to get the full code as you'll have all the numbers so just substitute the symbols for numbers.

Then take the full code to the room on the exec level and enter.

I've not done it as I can't be bothered at all :p

Soldato
New LMG added the Linn. Looks to be rather good.

Need 1x mele kill in 7 games to unlock. Thank god for Shoot the Ship.
No doubt people will have already have unlocked it and levelled it up to the max with all best attachments.
Meanwhile it’ll take me a good month

Associate
No doubt people will have already have unlocked it and levelled it up to the max with all best attachments.
Meanwhile it’ll take me a good month

Double XP weekend coming up, so shouldn't take too long to get those unlocks. If you're like me then you've probably got a load of tokens sitting there unused too, but I don't think those stack with the Double XP weekend.

Back
Top Bottom