Auto Clicker App

Associate
Hi everyone,

I have been looking for some applications in recent days. The application I want to find is an automatic clicker that can place the cursor in a position and click for me all the time.

If anyone has any idea about it, it would be greatly appreciated: D

Associate
There are loads of them if you search on google, auto clickers used to work by putting your mouse pointer over a button or not etc and the auto clicker would click it every so often depending on the settings some people used them on online games where you got logged out if you did not use the mouse or kb for a time.

Associate
If you are looking for such a program to use it on games then I hope you know that many games strictly prohibit the use of auto-bots and this might get you banned. But in a few games you can use them if you are not away from the keyboard.

Other than games I don't see any use for such programs. Or are there any?

Soldato
There used to be so many of these around back 10-15 years ago. A lot of MMORPG games had very repetitive skills that just meant clicking on the same thing over and over again.

Associate
OP
If you are looking for such a program to use it on games then I hope you know that many games strictly prohibit the use of auto-bots and this might get you banned. But in a few games you can use them if you are not away from the keyboard.

Other than games I don't see any use for such programs. Or are there any?

There are many other uses. For example I used this one to refresh a webpage for multiple times repeatedly, then you can use it.

Soldato
Hi everyone,

I have been looking for some applications in recent days. The application I want to find is an automatic clicker that can place the cursor in a position and click for me all the time.

If anyone has any idea about it, it would be greatly appreciated: D
edit, already posted so ignore

Back
Top Bottom