Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout!

Soldato
Ah excellent. Gave it a quick blast earlier and wasn't bad without the inverted camera actually, seeing as you tend not to have to adjust it vertically too much.

Soldato
Needs more content now, could do with twice as many levels.

The amount of times I've had the urge to delete the game but the Mrs stops me is un-real.

Initial experience is good, but then you really start to pick up on the annoying things.. I think more levels would stop me concentrating so much on the bad bits of the ones we have now.

Oh and server issues are still a thing!

Soldato
I have a good idea for a game type but not sure they're expecting player suggestions yet.

My idea is to have a a series of tiles (like the coloured tile game) and each tile would randomly go up and down a certain distance and you have to get the finish first.

Soldato
OP
I've yet to win a round yet, most of my final levels have been on Hex-a-gone. I do well for the first couple of levels and then i end up missing the remaining platforms straight to elimination :D

Associate
What's with the inverted controls as a preference? I asked a friend and his reasoning was that that's how it works when you drive a plane.. :confused: He's not driving a plane he's playing a video game (nor does he drive one for a living).

Soldato
What's with the inverted controls as a preference? I asked a friend and his reasoning was that that's how it works when you drive a plane.. :confused: He's not driving a plane he's playing a video game (nor does he drive one for a living).

It used to be a thing back in the day and it's stuck with many people.

Don't think many of the younger gamers invert.

Caporegime

Because the camera is behind the avatar, imagine a imaginary pole from the POV going to the head and through it, for it to look up you need to pull the pole down.

I have to do it this way including FPS games too.

Associate
I'm enjoying it but still only played a few short stints. I can get to the final round fairly reliably but playing on M + KB I'm really suffering on hexagon. Need to get my Xbox controller working again to do better

Edit. Oops thought I was in the PC thread.

Soldato
Because the camera is behind the avatar, imagine a imaginary pole from the POV going to the head and through it, for it to look up you need to pull the pole down.

I have to do it this way including FPS games too.

Yup. Pushing up on a stick to move a cursor or pointer upwards makes sense, but not a camera or viewpoint.

Soldato
This game does make me laugh (and shout), although I dislike the team games, hopefully they'll do something about those in future updates.

Whats these "race" levels all about never seen any but there appears to be trophies for them?

Soldato
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout - Season 2 Sneak Peek | PS4

Fall Guys Season 2 will bring the dragon fire with feudal fortresses, knockout knights and pugilistic paladins among new additions coming this October. A full season of new costumes, emotes and more will reward players as they lay siege to the Middle Ages.

I hope the old stages aren't removed

Back
Top Bottom