• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Ryzen ClockTuner

Associate
Almost automatic per-CCX undervolt and overclock. More performance with less power consumption

Sounds like old school overclocking. Basically what I did to my skylake on day 1. Reduce default voltage and increase clocks.

Excepth Ryzen boost logic benefits from it more and multiple CCX fine overclock would be much trickier from bios

Associate
Like I said in the Ryzen 3000 thread. I'm intrigued how this performs compared with just using precision boost overdrive. PBO obviously uses a lot of volts for short periods but it definitely improves performance.

Associate
Really looking forward to messing with this, that's my one issue of current bios tuning, in that I can't set per core voltage, which is a bit rubbish given the wide disparity in core quality. I have 2 insanely strong cores I'm sure would easily do 4.7ghz+

Soldato
It's fashionable to hate the popular mainstream guys, didn’t you know?

I don't really like or dislike him, he does say some stupid stuff occasionally but then so do a lot of his critics. He sometimes has some decent enough content from time to time.

Last edited:
Soldato
I think he's a very likable and funny guy. The only hardware guy I dont like is JayzTwoCents. There's something about his demeanour I dont like.

Joker productions for me... as soon as he turned around and said you can't see over 60hz i was done with his videos.

it's on an old monitor review of his that he got hounded for.. not sure if it's still up.

Back
Top Bottom