Permabanned
I head a strange noise in my hall (it was dark) walked out of living room and nothing there so back in living room and felt a tickle on the rear of my hand and looked down and seen a bug on me.

Threw it to the ground and put on lights full as they were dimmed and it was like a large beetle type thing mainly black with 2 big red bits or was it opposite (cant remember happened so fast) on the carpet so I killed it and flushed it down the throne.

Now recently have a new desk but it is made in UK, not sure about the chair but my new Samsung monitor would have been from abroad so not sure if it came in one of boxes.

Googled it but not really the same as I seen.

Soldato
This looks to have been a good year for dragonflies and damselflies, I've seen loads in my garden!

Magnificent creatures :)

Soldato
Haven't had a Dragonfly but a few nights ago I was woken up to rid my parent's room of Mothra, an absolute unit of an elephant hawk moth. This thing was huge, it was like a small bird.

Soldato
Indeed. One of the many of the more interesting insects that are in heavy decline too.
Human’s gonna human I suppose.
I've been trying to do my bit by encouraging as much biodiversity as possible in my garden. Great time investment but still have a way to go! :)

Caporegime
Looks like a hawker

We get a few round here, they are beautiful prehistoric creatures!

Its amazing watching thier aerial control. The direction changes and flying backwards is amazing. The ultimate drone!

Man of Honour
Bug was successfully apprehended and deported outside.

MiserlyGlitteringHamster-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom