Why do I get the last phone?

Soldato
I get all that and I can see why some strategies work. What is suggested here, you've said 'I'll take a Pixel 4 please'. They come back and say 'Wow, it was the last one...'... Erm... 'Wow, can I pay even more for it please?' I still don't get this specific scenario :)

Man of Honour
I get all that and I can see why some strategies work. What is suggested here, you've said 'I'll take a Pixel 4 please'. They come back and say 'Wow, it was the last one...'... Erm... 'Wow, can I pay even more for it please?' I still don't get this specific scenario :)
The OP didn't say they'd asked to buy it though just if they had it in stock, in which case it fits the give them a nudge into buying it scenario.

Associate
OP
The OP didn't say they'd asked to buy it though just if they had it in stock, in which case it fits the give them a nudge into buying it scenario.
When I saw the phone on display (Sony Xperia L4) at £119, I asked the sales assistant, "Do you have this phone in stock?"
I did not state that I wanted to purchase the phone. Odd think is he came back from the stock room with the phone in hand. I did want to buy it anyway.

Back
Top Bottom