Testing testing, one two three

Soldato
Thanks.

Those of you who were locked, did it just unlock after a period of time? Do you know roughly how long it was?

If you weren't locked, do you know if you'd logged in this afternoon to the new URL?

Just trying to work out what's happened here.

Got the first message about to many log in attempts at 18:50 and then waited about 5 min.. still got it so waited a bit longer, about 15/20 min, still got it, and then now I got the warning about the Captcha thing first, then tried again while ignoring the Captcha warning and were able to log in, so roughly 30 minutes all in all.

Caporegime
Thanks.

Those of you who were locked, did it just unlock after a period of time? Do you know roughly how long it was?

If you weren't locked, do you know if you'd logged in this afternoon to the new URL?

I was browsing the forums then closed my browser on my phone. When I went to open it up, it had logged me out as normally I have the black theme enabled.

Went to log in and said too many attempts. Happened about 10-15 mins ago. I messaged @Rilot who said to try the new web address which I did and was able to log in again.

Man of Honour
Thanks.

Old url, which doesn't redirect me. Locked out for about 20 mins.

Capture on the login form was broken as was the capture on the reset password form:

Associate
Got the first message about to many log in attempts at 18:50 and then waited about 5 min.. still got it so waited a bit longer, about 15/20 min, still got it, and then now I got the warning about the Captcha thing first, then tried again while ignoring the Captcha warning and were able to log in, so roughly 30 minutes all in all.

Same here for me. Tried logging in about 30mins ago, told me my account was locked from too many attempts, the recaptcha wasn't even appearing... didn't know there was one. Tried to log in periodically over the last 30mins or so. Clicked log in at the top which folded down a panel with the login box, tried to log in on that, then it reloaded me to the login page where the captcha box was now showing (the captcha box wasn't on the fly out panel). Logged in fine.

Back
Top Bottom