Testing testing, one two three

Soldato
Ahh I did suspect something was up with the forum, had me questioning whether my username/password had been phished.

OcUK Staff
So come on then, what's the idea behind the change? Genuinely interested!
Efficiency, I won't go in to the details but you should have noticed it is snappier, once we redistribute the other server even more so.
Some issues were not predicted, testing in the staging environment though cannot find all issues of course.

Soldato
Efficiency, I won't go in to the details but you should have noticed it is snappier, once we redistribute the other server even more so.
Some issues were not predicted, testing in the staging environment though cannot find all issues of course.

Fair enough. Can understand the server change but didn't see there being a problem with using a subdomain.

I normally stay signed into the OcUK forums but I was logged out and had to sign back in just now. Is this related to this thread or has a browser cookie just expired?

Also, the links to threads that I have previously visited should have a different colour (vlink) but they're all the same colour now like I haven't visited any of them. This implies that my browser history hasn't remembered them but they are still in my history. Have the URLs changed? Vlink colours are starting to re-populate again so I know it's not a browser issue.

Soldato
I normally stay signed into the OcUK forums but I was logged out and had to sign back in just now. Is this related to this thread or has a browser cookie just expired?

Also, the links to threads that I have previously visited should have a different colour (vlink) but they're all the same colour now like I haven't visited any of them. This implies that my browser history hasn't remembered them but they are still in my history. Have the URLs changed? Vlink colours are starting to re-populate again so I know it's not a browser issue.
Had the same, basically the address has changed (pop up bottom right in my case too)

Soldato
Quite a few issues being caused by what should be a simple redirect to the new site address - ReCaptcha broken, Login broken, Dark Theme broken etc etc.

The "too many attempts" login problem lasted about 30 minutes before working again but thats the only thing working again for me.

Caporegime
I had an awkward moment when using the edit function not too long ago, instead of the usual comment box it was just a mini version of the forum index. Refreshing fixed it though.

Back
Top Bottom