******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Soldato
Soldato
Not sure why you are struggling with this tbh, but here you go:

I heard in the official SC forums that people who have spent serious coin have started writing their accounts in to their wills. Would be interesting to crunch the math and work out how many backers will have croaked before game is released.

People die every day, if you're shocked by this it's time to grow up tbh.

I know 3 SC backers who have passed away. Two of them IRL.

So one passed away virtually

What happened to their accounts?

did the third just pass away in game?

Serious question? He clearly means he knew 2 of them in real life, and the other one he never met other than virtually.

Soldato
And yet even with my moderate cranial capacity I managed to piece it together... it was literally only one post (the video one) that put it out of sequence.

Anyway, now you know what it was in reference to. I suggest we carry on with people telling us why the game sucks and others telling us why it doesn’t.

Soldato
OP
You got someone on ignore?

It’s in reference to this quote of knowing 3 backers that have died:

Some people are a bit daft on OCUK at times.

One was someone I worked with for years but kept in touch with when I moved employer - he was also an OCUKer btw. That account is now his sons, same name, same address tbh I doubt CIG even know. Other was my Father. That account is now mine, my brother has no interest in gaming so I paid him the $ value as part of splitting the estate.

The third was a dude I'd known since the early 2000s when we played MMOs together, never met him though so didn't "know him IRL" really.

I don't really check OCUK much these days so a bit slow responding..

Back
Top Bottom