Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Just had my first 'DEV ERROR 6065' 'DirectX encountered an unrecoverable error'
This was when the game was on the menu, GPU idle at about 50c

First time i've seen it after updating to Nvidia 452.06 a couple of days ago. Yes, i've deleted \Documents\Call of Duty Modern Warfare\players
Will try that again and re-load, if it fails again it's system restore time to go properly back to the older drivers

Edit - Profile removed again, loaded in safe mode, reloaded shaders changes settings. Seemed smooth but then got some strange stutters.

System restored to 445.87, no issues or dev error yet after 5 or 6 games on shoot the ship.

Clearly a driver thing as I havent had issues with 445.87 like the Dev error

Mine's been solid so far but I'm on a GTX rather than RTX.

Man of Honour
Have levelled up the new FINN LMG and it's just hilarious.

On Shipment, literally everyone is using it. So gonna get nerfed.

I wish I took a screenshot of the Shipment game I played earlier today. Literally everyone was using it apart from me (unlocked it by the end of the game) and I was getting rinsed. Once unlocked I'm averaging over a 2.0 KD ratio which I rarely do, so OP!

Soldato
I wish I took a screenshot of the Shipment game I played earlier today. Literally everyone was using it apart from me (unlocked it by the end of the game) and I was getting rinsed. Once unlocked I'm averaging over a 2.0 KD ratio which I rarely do, so OP!

It's mental fun but will get tiresome very quickly.

I've got it fully levelled up and Gold (Damascus) now.

Soldato
Bruen is still better IMO. Everyone uses the new guns at first (including me) but as said, will die down quickly. I do like the Adverse barrel though, like a long range SMG with slower movement speed and ADS
The ISO is terrible but people still use it, I guess just to unlock new attachments.

Close range my sawn off 725 with sleight of hand perk still kicks ass

Associate
Just reinstalled this after i stopped playing for a while im running a 2070s and fps is great but every so often it seems like my character speeds up, im on 452.06 aswell any ideas? as its not ideal when in a gun fight lol

Soldato
Just reinstalled this after i stopped playing for a while im running a 2070s and fps is great but every so often it seems like my character speeds up, im on 452.06 aswell any ideas? as its not ideal when in a gun fight lol
I found with the 452.06 on shipment it would seem to speed up then have a few annoying stutters for a second or maybe less. FPS was always fine but GPU usage was never maxed with a 90fps cap. I put money on it being a driver related gsync/vsync issue but that was all same as I had it before on working 445.87 driver.

Associate
I found with the 452.06 on shipment it would seem to speed up then have a few annoying stutters for a second or maybe less. FPS was always fine but GPU usage was never maxed with a 90fps cap. I put money on it being a driver related gsync/vsync issue but that was all same as I had it before on working 445.87 driver.
Thanks il have a look at rolling back my driver

Back
Top Bottom