Altered Carbon

Associate
Watched the 1st episode of season 2 and just never got interested in it, shame really as I enjoyed the first season a lot.

Soldato
Not surprised it was cancelled. Second season being a mash of second and third novels, was an indication. With only three novels, nowhere to go once they'd mashed elements of the third novel in to the second season of the TV series; not without just making it up as they went along, a la Game of Thrones.

Soldato
Not surprised. I liked series 1 but I got two episodes into series 2 and much like others here thought Mackie was gash and just didn’t continue.

Soldato
Similar story here, but gave up after the 2nd episode. Don't rate him much.

Really enjoyed season 1 tho! Wasn't the best thing in the world, but was good :)

I mentioned this in another thread and it reminded me of this one, but honestly the woman playing Kovacs' at the start of season two was actually pretty solid. I'd much rather have seen her in the role for the full season, I felt she was really damn good and probably damaged Mackies follow up in some respects. She was far more convincing for the 1/3 of an episode she was in than Mackie was in the three episodes I watched, and I doubt he improved.

Back
Top Bottom