Testing testing, one two three

Soldato
Can't insert an image into a post now. If I click the image button the screen just greys out and no box to enter the URL appears. You have to manually enter the
IMG tags.

Soldato
I don't think it's been mentioned yet, but I had issues just now when trying to insert a link into a post using the Link button above the reply box. Also I've tried to tag the mods to bring their attention to this post, but I can't seem to tag members either.

@darael yep doesn't allow me to tab either,

Edit

Or maybe it does. It didn't select the tag dropdown when trying to make the tag, but hitting lost I guess the forum figures it out. Assume its some jquery/ajax thing that's the issue how it gets the username while typing

OcUK Staff
Just an update we have rolled back redirection while we investigate the media and like modal stuff (plus many other modal things) We are aware of the issue and trying to resolve it now.

While redirection is off you can use forums.overclockers.co.uk until we resolve this problem.

Man of Honour
Just an update we have rolled back redirection while we investigate the media and like modal stuff (plus many other modal things) We are aware of the issue and trying to resolve it now.

While redirection is off you can use forums.overclockers.co.uk until we resolve this problem.

People are going to need to clear out history as its redirecting me like crazy still :) Or at least it is in chrome. In good old edge its working

OcUK Staff
^ Yeh we were trying stuff on the /forums bit, forums. wouldn't have been affected.
I have introduced a fix for the media stuff as a workaround, media,link etc buttons should now work on /forums, please test away and look for any other issues.

Back
Top Bottom