PC Game Pass (was Xbox Game Pass for PC)

Man of Honour
Looks really good so far, if I had one criticism so far it would be that the graphics look a little old but graphics arent so important in a game like this so not a major thing. Looks like its going to be awesome on co-op

Soldato
I have signed up for the Xbox game pass but when i click on Microsoft: Flight Simulator, it only gives me the option to buy @ £60 even though it's included in the game pass.

Any ideas?

Soldato
Do you have the option to install other games? Just checked flight simulator on mines and there's definitely an install button for the standard version.

Soldato
Do you have the option to install other games? Just checked flight simulator on mines and there's definitely an install button for the standard version.
Yeah checked a few games and they let me install, I wonder if it’s because I’m on the £1 for the first month that it won’t let me install it?

Associate
Yeah checked a few games and they let me install, I wonder if it’s because I’m on the £1 for the first month that it won’t let me install it?

You can also access and launch Gamepass games from the standard Windows store app, have heard about others being able to get games installed through that rather than the actual Xbox gamepass dedicated app. Might be worth a try if it will let you download it that way. Then it should appear as playable in the Gamepass app itself.

Associate
Im on £1 as well and had no problem installing but sometimes game pass in confusing, I will log in and then it tells me to join game pass and will not let me install any games until I get warning to confirm my account because I paid with paypal using different email

Man of Honour
Joined up, started to play Kingdom come, got about 10 hours in and they removed it...

Cancelled subscription. If I start playing a game I don't want to be held to ransom.

That's unfortunate but its simply a case of bad timing, games tend to remain on gamepass for a long time before getting removed, 13 months in the case of Kingdom Come (and the impending removal of them is announced weeks in advance), you've just been unlucky in the timing. Gamepass is easily, by a looooooong way, the best value for money launcher around at the moment. Which other launchers give you access to hundreds of titles, including brand new day 1 release titles, for £1 a month. Its up to you of course but given the choice of spending £50 for MS Flight Sim, £50 for Wasteland 3, £50 for Age of Empires 4 ...or just paying £1 a month and having all of them for a year or more, for me at least, its a no brainer.

Soldato
They ought to have a countdown timer on the game pages when they're due to expire and leave Game Pass - I can see how frustrating that is.

Or maybe let you play for another week or so after it leaves Game Pass.

Man of Honour
They ought to have a countdown timer on the game pages when they're due to expire and leave Game Pass - I can see how frustrating that is.

Or maybe let you play for another week or so after it leaves Game Pass.

Countdown timer would be good, just incase you miss the announcement email

Back
Top Bottom