Jeff Bezos

Man of Honour
Whatever you may think about the hyper rich, consider what it takes to merely succeed in this hyper competitive world, let alone thrive.

Then consider that he took his business from this: UtCgdyo.jpg

To this:
EJxkkOL.jpg

Associate
Whatever you may think about the hyper rich, consider what it takes to merely succeed in this hyper competitive world, let alone thrive.

Then consider that he took his business from this: UtCgdyo.jpg

To this:
EJxkkOL.jpg

Don't forget Bezos's parents invested nearly $250,000 for this to be possible.

It's true what they say, you need money to make money.

Man of Honour
Don't forget Bezos's parents invested nearly $250,000 for this to be possible.

It's true what they say, you need money to make money.

I don't understand what you're trying to say, is it the obvious point that you need money to start a business? That is pretty common knowledge. It really doesn't matter that his parents invested, if you've got an idea and the drive, people will give you the money. Whether it's your parents or a bank makes no difference in the grand scheme of things.

Associate
I don't understand what you're trying to say, is it the obvious point that you need money to start a business? That is pretty common knowledge. It really doesn't matter that his parents invested, if you've got an idea and the drive, people will give you the money. Whether it's your parents or a bank makes no difference in the grand scheme of things.

Well not really, people (in general) make out that he started with nothing and worked his ass off to be the richest man on earth, (apart from the rothschilds/rockerfellas) but he had a nice investment from his parents, which to me breaks that belief people have that he started with nothing.

Caporegime
Out of interest how many billionaires are you aware of who genuinely started from nothing? I get your resentment - if there's no room in the pool for you, may as well **** in it, eh? - but you're being a bit disingenuous here.

Soldato
Well not really, people (in general) make out that he started with nothing and worked his ass off to be the richest man on earth, (apart from the rothschilds/rockerfellas) but he had a nice investment from his parents, which to me breaks that belief people have that he started with nothing.

this is funny. “man starts business with money”

Back
Top Bottom